Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Blackadder is a British TV series.

Clue #1: if not today, then maybe tomorrow
Clue #2: when Nick Simper meets AC/DC
Clue #3:

Clue #4: bread, butter, cheese, ham, salad and pickles
Clue #5: it is a tie

Incorrect guesses: From Here To Eternity/ Journeyman/ Sanctuary/ Futureal/ Brighter than a Thousand Suns/ Back in the Village/ Paschendale/ Gangland/ Running Free/ To Tame a Land

The Aftermath
That's the one. Well done. :)

Clue #1: if not today, then maybe tomorrow < in reference to Calvin Russell's "Soldier", whose chorus goes
I'm just a Soldier
Fighting the sorrow
Holding my head up high
I won't beg steal or borrow
Oh and if not today
If not today- If not today
Then maybe tomorrow

"I'm just a soldier" is said by Blaze just before the solo (and the cd glitch on my version by the way).

Clue #2: when Nick Simper meets AC/DC<
After being fired from Deep Purple, Nick Simper founded the band Warhorse, and AC DC released the song "War Machine" on Black Ice. // "War horses, war machines, curse the name of liberty"

Clue #3:

The battleground site where the characters most likely die in the ultimate scene of the series fade into this poppy field. The war is WW1, one the most pointless of all (one good article among many: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/world-war-i-tragic-futility/375103/) // "in the fields of futile war"

Clue #4: bread, butter, cheese, ham, salad and pickles < the ingredients to "the ploughman's lunch" // "once a ploughman hitched his team"

Clue #5: it is a tie < "After the war, left feeling no one has won"

Last edited:
I would have ever gotten any of these clues. In fact I was convinced it had something to do with BBC. Take a look at the first three letters of the list of lunch items, right below a picture of a BBC show.

I would have ever gotten any of these clues. In fact I was convinced it had something to do with BBC. Take a look at the first three letters of the list of lunch items, right below a picture of a BBC show.
Very cleverly spotted but it happens to be a coincidence. ;)
What I like in this game is that it makes me learn a lot through research and I, for one, wouldn't be able to play it well without a search engine at hand.

No to all.

Clue #1: Dr. Crusher, I presume...?
Clue #2: The City On The Edge Of Forever

Incorrect guesses: Doctor Doctor, Satellite 15...The Final Frontier, Starblind, New Frontier, My Generation, Run To The Hills

Back