Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: Russian Roulette
Clue #2: Scalping
Clue #3: Lambert or Walken?
Clue #4: The Hunger Games

Incorrect guesses: The Trooper, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Angel And The Gambler, The Red And The Black, Run To The Hills, Weekend Warrior, Blood Brothers, Death Or Glory, Speed Of Light, Journeyman, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Nope.

Clue #5: A Eurythmics song, with some added hate

Incorrect guesses: The Trooper, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Angel And The Gambler, The Red And The Black, Run To The Hills, Weekend Warrior, Blood Brothers, Death Or Glory, Speed Of Light, Journeyman, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Clansman, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, The Prisoner

Time’s up!

Clue #6: “I know you're no good for me, but you've become a part of me”

Incorrect guesses: The Trooper, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Angel And The Gambler, The Red And The Black, Run To The Hills, Weekend Warrior, Blood Brothers, Death Or Glory, Speed Of Light, Journeyman, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Clansman, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, The Prisoner, Infinite Dreams, The Wicker Man

Time’s up!

Clue #6: “I know you're no good for me, but you've become a part of me”

Incorrect guesses: The Trooper, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Angel And The Gambler, The Red And The Black, Run To The Hills, Weekend Warrior, Blood Brothers, Death Or Glory, Speed Of Light, Journeyman, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The Clansman, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, The Prisoner, Infinite Dreams, The Wicker Man

The Mercenary

The Mercenary
Correct!

Clue #1: Russian Roulette - a reference to the lyric “die to lose”

Clue #2: Scalping - a reference to the lyric “lose your skin”

Clue #3: Lambert or Walken? - Christopher Lambert played the lead in the movie The Hunted. Christopher Walken played the title character in the movie The Deer Hunter. The clue was a reference to the lyric “hunted, hunter, which are you?”

Clue #4: The Hunger Games - a reference to the lyric “you’ve got to kill to stay alive”

Clue #5: A Eurythmics song, with some added hate - “No Fear, No Hate, No Pain” is the song in question. Add some hate and you have a reference to the lyric “show them no fear, show them no pain”

Clue #6: “I know you're no good for me, but you've become a part of me” - a lyric from the Martha And The Vandellas song “Nowhere To Run”, whose chorus is a reference to the lyric “nowhere to run, nowhere to hide”

Your turn!

Correct!

Clue #1: Russian Roulette - a reference to the lyric “die to lose”

Clue #2: Scalping - a reference to the lyric “lose your skin”

Clue #3: Lambert or Walken? - Christopher Lambert played the lead in the movie The Hunted. Christopher Walken played the title character in the movie The Deer Hunter. The clue was a reference to the lyric “hunted, hunter, which are you?”

Clue #4: The Hunger Games - a reference to the lyric “you’ve got to kill to stay alive”

Clue #5: A Eurythmics song, with some added hate - “No Fear, No Hate, No Pain” is the song in question. Add some hate and you have a reference to the lyric “show them no fear, show them no pain”

Clue #6: “I know you're no good for me, but you've become a part of me” - a lyric from the Martha And The Vandellas song “Nowhere To Run”, whose chorus is a reference to the lyric “nowhere to run, nowhere to hide”

Your turn!

Excellent. Give me a few moments, and I'll hopefully come up with something good.

Question first though: Do I have to make sure I don't pick a song that has appeared in this thread before?
If so, as a late-comer, I'll have to read throught the lot to see what people have come up with before me - before I start working on the clues :)

Back