Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: "Watching horror films the night before/debating witches and folklore"
Clue #2: Mocking the transubstantiation.
Clue #3: The previous clues refer only to the song title.
Clue #4: Age of Innocence... How Old?
Clue #5: Drifter
Clue #6: "I feel unsettled now I know that I've done wrong/I've messed around with mystic things and magic for too long"
Clue #7: The Thin Line Between Love and More Love
Clue #8: It's less than 6 minutes long.
Clue #9: It has two songwriters: a guitarist and a primary vocalist, keyboardist and flautist.

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim, Blood Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, New Frontier, The Unbeliever, Losfer Words (Big' Orra), For the Greater Good of God, Holy Smoke, Heaven Can Wait, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, The Fallen Angel, Wasting Love, Total Eclipse, Prodigal Son, The Alchemist

"Hocus Pocus"?
Correct!

Clue #1: "Watching horror films the night before/debating witches and folklore" - Hocus Pocus is also a comedy horror film.
Clue #2: Mocking the transubstantiation. - Hocus Pocus can be originated from a corruption of hoc est corpus.
Clue #3: The previous clues refer only to the song title.
Clue #4: Age of Innocence... How Old? - Nicko is a really good singer, let's say this.
Clue #5: Drifter - ...and we want him to sing it, sing it, sing it, sing it along.
Clue #6: "I feel unsettled now I know that I've done wrong/I've messed around with mystic things and magic for too long" - Hocus Pocus are well known magic words.
Clue #7: The Thin Line Between Love and More Love - "If you love me and I love you/I love you more than you love me!"
Clue #8: It's less than 6 minutes long.
Clue #9: It has two songwriters: a guitarist and a primary vocalist, keyboardist and flautist. - Thijs van Leer and Jan Akkerman.

Back