Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope to all.

Clue #1: "Watching horror films the night before/debating witches and folklore"
Clue #2: Mocking the transubstantiation.
Clue #3: The previous clues refer only to the song title.
Clue #4: Age of Innocence... How Old?

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim

Nope to all.

Clue #5: Drifter

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim, Blood Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, New Frontier

Nope to all.

Clue #6: "I feel unsettled now I know that I've done wrong/I've messed around with mystic things and magic for too long"

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim, Blood Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, New Frontier, The Unbeliever, Losfer Words (Big' Orra), For the Greater Good of God, Holy Smoke

I know this is wrong as I type it: Heaven Can Wait?
Correct!
It's wrong, you're right. :p

Clue #6: "I feel unsettled now I know that I've done wrong/I've messed around with mystic things and magic for too long"
Clue #7: The Thin Line Between Love and More Love

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim, Blood Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, New Frontier, The Unbeliever, Losfer Words (Big' Orra), For the Greater Good of God, Holy Smoke, Heaven Can Wait, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

Neither.

Clue #7: The Thin Line Between Love and More Love
Clue #8: It's less than 6 minutes long.

Incorrect guesses: Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, Dance of Death, The Wicker Man, The Apparition, When the Wild Wind Blows, Infinite Dreams, Brighter than a Thousands Suns, Lord of Light, The Pilgrim, Blood Brothers, Phantom of the Opera, New Frontier, The Unbeliever, Losfer Words (Big' Orra), For the Greater Good of God, Holy Smoke, Heaven Can Wait, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, The Fallen Angel, Wasting Love

Back