Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to both... and the picture for clue #2 hasn't changed, has it? ;)
Never mind, I'm a moron lol
Got my wires crossed and my brain added the picture from the previous round to this one, so I had 3 pictures but 2 clues.

I got multiple ones, two from the same album, so for now I'll go with:
The Man Who Would Be King

Clue #1:
View attachment 33870

Clue #2:
View attachment 33886

Clue #3:
The lyrics of this song contains titles of songs by Black Sabbath and Dire Straits.

Clue #4: June 24, 1947

Clue #5: Brace yourself

Incorrect guesses: Flash of the Blade/ The Duellists/ Empire of the Clouds/ Killers/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Juanita/ Blood Brothers/ Heaven Can Wait

Doctor Doctor
Congratulations, @Jmaster ! :)

Clue #1:
View attachment 33870

Clue #2:
View attachment 33886

< these two clues represent actors who have played famous TV doctors (Hugh Laurie as Dr House and Jane Seymour as Dr Quinn)

Clue #3:
The lyrics of this song contains titles of songs by Black Sabbath and Dire Straits.
< "She's turning paranoid" and "Living, loving, I'm on the run / So far away from you"

Clue #4: June 24, 1947 < the date when one Kenneth Arnold supposedly saw flying saucers, in other words UFOs (unidentified flying objects).

Clue #5: Brace yourself < the original "Doctor, Doctor" by UFO is the song that signals that an Iron Maiden show is about to begin. :)

Your turn!

Clue 1:
The title of this song contains the name of a film. The lead male actor in this film is more famous for playing another character. He has also played in a film which is linked to another Maiden song.

Sean Connery with Highlander. This movie is linked by Scotland with Braveheart. And the story of William Wallace has been told in "The Clansman". So, that's my guess : The Clansman. :)

Running Free?

Michael Douglas is in a film called Running and was also in the movie Falling Down, on which the Maiden song Man On The Edge is based.
(I searched it up though)

Clue 1:
The title of this song contains the name of a film. The lead male actor in this film is more famous for playing another character. He has also played in a film which is linked to another Maiden song.

Clue 2:
There are two main characters in the song's lyrics.

No, no we can't let them guess anymore: The Clansman, The Fugitive, Running Free

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:
In the lyrics you will find the name of songs by Bon Jovi, Boston and Pink Floyd.

No, no we can't let them guess anymore: The Clansman, The Fugitive, Running Free, Sign of the Cross, The Duellists

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:
In the lyrics you will find the name of songs by Bon Jovi, Boston and Pink Floyd.

Clue 4:
One of the characters in the lyrics seems to be in (or be about to get into) a sticky situation. Albeit less dramatic, there is an account of a parallel situation in one of Maiden’s more humorous B-sides.

No, no we can't let them guess anymore: The Clansman, The Fugitive, Running Free, Sign of the Cross, The Duellists, From Here to Eternity, The Angel and the Gambler

Back