Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

THE EXPLANATION OF CLUES :

Clue #1 : A detective, here Pikachu, is someone who is looking for the truth.

View attachment 32763

Clue #2 : Linked to the verses : "Here comes the nightmare that never ends" and "Here is the dream that makes monsters of men" (a reference to Nightmare On Elm Street 2 where Jesse Walsh becomes slowly a murderer because of making one with Freddy Krueger in his dreams - "here is the dream that makes monsters of men", and also to the entire series of movies where Freddy Krueger is always resurrecting at the end, that's why this is "the nighmare that never ends").

View attachment 32767

Clue #3 : On another poster of The X Files show, there is a recurrent phrase : "The Truth Is Out There". And, like in the 1st clue, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are looking for the truth, as they are members of the FBI.

View attachment 32785

Incorrect guesses : Public Enema Number One /// When Two Worlds Collide ///Murders in the Rue Morgue /// Montségur /// Lightning Strikes Twice /// Still Life /// The Great Unknown /// Dream Of Mirrors /// Flash Of The Blade /// The New Frontier /// Dance of Death ///

A briefcase, a lunch and a man talking a brisk walk through a maze in the hills :D

(Man On The Edge, because nothing with a maze is coming to mind right now).

Journeyman
Yep. Well done.

Clue #1 depicts the saying that the journey is worth more than the destination. That was always my interpretation of the themes of the song.

Clue #2 is one of the many covers for F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Winter Dreams.
“And winter’s not the only dream around”

Good work Vaenyr, it’s your turn.

Sorry if my clues were a bit shit. The next one was going to be “this is a song with a unique trait, though it’s up for debate who made it so”

Yep. Well done.

Clue #1 depicts the saying that the journey is worth more than the destination. That was always my interpretation of the themes of the song.

Clue #2 is one of the many covers for F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Winter Dreams.
“And winter’s not the only dream around”

Good work Vaenyr, it’s your turn.

Sorry if my clues were a bit shit. The next one was going to be “this is a song with a unique trait, though it’s up for debate who made it so”
Actually those clues are quite good! Nice job!
Congrats @Vaenyr !

Back