Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
The inspiration for this Maiden song stems from a few discernible sources. However, there seems to be some confusion in the Maiden community on the exact nature of one of these influences.

Clue 2:
The song lyrics first present a direct warning, then comes a stern warning in the form of a conditional prophecy.

If there's a God, why has he let me guess: Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Parchment, Fear is the Key, 2 A.M, Dance of Death

Clue 1:
The inspiration for this Maiden song stems from a few discernible sources. However, there seems to be some confusion in the Maiden community on the exact nature of one of these influences.

Clue 2:
The song lyrics first present a direct warning, then comes a stern warning in the form of a conditional prophecy.

Clue 3:
The verses tell a singular story, which seems to expand in the chorus.

If there's a God, why has he let me guess: Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Parchment, Fear is the Key, 2 A.M, Dance of Death, Moonchild

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:

Clue 4:
The song is inspired by a sequel, and has perhaps also served as inspiration to a high-profile sequel.

If there's a God, why has he let me guess: Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Parchment, Fear is the Key, 2 A.M, Dance of Death, Moonchild, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Flight of Icarus, Killers, Die With Your Boots On

The last clue made this so much harder. You’ve got some great ones here. I’ll go with The Number if the Beast, based on Omen 2. I would say that the chorus n doesn’t add much, but the second line changes each time, so this may be what you mean.

For me, it's The Prisoner.

Clue #1 : Don't have a clue about the meaning of this one.
Clue #2 : There's a direct warning in the beginning of this song :

"I'm on the run, I kill to eat
I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet
Going all the way, I'm natures beast
Do what I want and do as I please

Run - Fight - To breathe - It's tough
Now you see me now you don't
Break the walls I'm coming out

Not a prisoner I'm a free man
And my blood is my own now
Don't care where the past was
I know where I'm going ...out!

If you kill me it's self defense
And if I kill ya' then I call it vengeance
Spit in your eye I will defy
You'll be afraid when I call out your name

Run - Fight - To breathe - It's gonna be tough
Now you see me now you don't
Break the walls I'm coming out

Not a prisoner I'm a free man
And my blood is my own now
Don't care where the past was
I know where I'm going

I'm not a number I'm a free man
Live my life where I want to
You'd better scratch me from your black book
Cause' I'll run rings around you"

Clue #3 : The Prisoner is going this way.
Clue #4 : The song has a sequel which is Back In The Village.

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:

Clue 4:
The song is inspired by a sequel, and has perhaps also served as inspiration to a high-profile sequel.

Clue 5:
The song has been covered by a band that has opened for Maiden.

If there's a God, why has he let me guess: Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Parchment, Fear is the Key, 2 A.M, Dance of Death, Moonchild, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Flight of Icarus, Killers, Die With Your Boots On, 22 Acacia Avenue, The Prisoner

Back