Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: cameo
Clue #2: skotos (σκότος)
Clue #3:
View attachment 30482 but one year before.

Clue #4: This song fared surprisingly well in the US.
Clue #5:
View attachment 30515

Clue #6:

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter/ Hooks In Yo
u/ Running Free/ Alexander The Great/ The Edge of Darkness/ Fear of the Dark/ Wrathchild/ Quest For Fire/ The Time Machine/ Déjà Vu/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Juanita/ Como Estais Amigos

Clue #3:

Clue #5:
View attachment 30515

Clue #6:
Clue #7: "Revelations" and "Jerusalem"

u/ Running Free/ Alexander The Great/ The Edge of Darkness/ Fear of the Dark/ Wrathchild/ Quest For Fire/ The Time Machine/ Déjà Vu/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Juanita/ Como Estais Amigos/ Moonchild/ The Evil That Men Do/ Can I Play With Madness

Last edited:
Clue #3:

Clue #5:
View attachment 30515

Clue #6:
Clue #8: the song we are looking for wasn't released on CD until 1990 and on the CD version of the corresponding album until 1995.

u/ Running Free/ Alexander The Great/ The Edge of Darkness/ Fear of the Dark/ Wrathchild/ Quest For Fire/ The Time Machine/ Déjà Vu/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Juanita/ Como Estais Amigos/ Moonchild/ The Evil That Men Do/ Can I Play With Madness/ Starblind/ Children of the Damned

Last edited:
Clue #3:

Clue #5:
View attachment 30515

Clue #6:
Clue #8: the song we are looking for wasn't released on CD until 1990 and on the CD version of the corresponding album until 1995.
Clue #9: I thought it was obvious in clue #8 (apparently not :D ) but the song we're looking for is a cover from a band dear to Bruce's and Steve's hearts especially.

u/ Running Free/ Alexander The Great/ The Edge of Darkness/ Fear of the Dark/ Wrathchild/ Quest For Fire/ The Time Machine/ Déjà Vu/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Juanita/ Como Estais Amigos/ Moonchild/ The Evil That Men Do/ Can I Play With Madness/ Starblind/ Children of the Damned/ Total Eclipse

Back