Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
6d8521d0-c485-4544-9586-63c4c38e1d71.jpg
Clue 2: In the lyrics you´ll find the name of another Iron Maiden song.
Clue 3: I V

Hall of shame: Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Holy Smoke, Murders In The Rue Morgue, Running Free, Stranger In A Strange Land, The Number Of The Beast

Clue 1:
Clue 4: Cut

Hall of shame: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, For The Greater Good Of God, Holy Smoke, Murders In The Rue Morgue, Powerslave, Running Free, Stranger In A Strange Land, The Number Of The Beast

Clue 1:
Clue 4: Cut
Clue 5: Night Gallery

Hall of shame: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, For The Greater Good Of God, Gangland, Holy Smoke, Murders In The Rue Morgue, Powerslave, Running Free, Stranger In A Strange Land, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast

Twilight Zone
Correct! :applause:

Clue 1: A reference to the lyrics
feel so lonely, it's a long time since I died.
So Lonely is a song by The Police
Clue 2: I can't get used to purgatory, you know it really makes me cry.
Clue 3: The Roman number 4.
Twilight Zone is the fourth single by Iron Maiden, released on 2 March 1981.
Clue 4: The name of a Golden Earring album which features a Twilight Zone song too.
Clue 5: Night Gallery is an American anthology television series that aired on NBC from December 16, 1970, to May 27, 1973, featuring stories of horror and the macabre. Rod Serling, who had gained fame from an earlier series, The Twilight Zone, served both as the on-air host.

Your turn @Black Bart !

Not the ones. ;)

Clue #1: cameo
Clue #2: skotos (σκότος)

Incorrect guesses: Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Running Free

Back