Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

1. Can’t you see it on the TV?
2. Can you hear me in the endless night alone...?
3. Between man and woman.
4. Turn on the radio.
5. Our Lord and Savior.

Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast

4. Turn on the radio.
5. Our Lord and Savior.
6. One night (but not in Bangkok).

Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast / Public Enema Number One / Run To The Hills / Fear Is The Key

4. Turn on the radio.
5. Our Lord and Savior.
7. Slave of brave new world.

Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast / Public Enema Number One / Run To The Hills / Fear Is The Key / The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner

4. Turn on the radio.
5. Our Lord and Savior.
8. Cry, baby, cry, cry, cry to Heaven.

Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast / Public Enema Number One / Run To The Hills / Fear Is The Key / The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner / Stranger In A Strange Land / The Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Age Of Innocence / Virus

4. Turn on the radio.
5. Our Lord and Savior.
8. Cry, baby, cry, cry, cry to Heaven.
9. Repetition minus Steve.

Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast / Public Enema Number One / Run To The Hills / Fear Is The Key / The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner / Stranger In A Strange Land / The Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Age Of Innocence / Virus
Incorrect: Another Life / Where The Wild Wind Blows / Man On The Edge / Coming Home / Como Estais Amigos / No Prayer For The Dying / Twilight Zone / Wasting Love / The Evil That Men Do / Charlotte The Harlot / Holy Smoke / Purgatory / The Number Of The Beast / Public Enema Number One / Run To The Hills / Fear Is The Key / The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner / Stranger In A Strange Land / The Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Age Of Innocence / Virus / Judas Be My Guide / Hallowed Be Thy Name / Heaven Can Wait

Back