Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nor Running Free

Clue 3: Maiden have released more than 1 live versions of this track, but only 2 of their singers have sang on them. The version from Clue 1 does not feature the singer who sang the studio version

Wrong guesses: Remember Tomorrow, Out of the Silent Planet, Infinite Dreams, Total Eclipse, Wrathchild, Drifter, Running Free.

Shit! I thought it was Black Bart Blues, because it contains a fake begining of The Evil that men do…and now I have no idea: I'm going to say: Killers

None of those:

Clue 2:

the song features a section, that while not being a rip off in anyway, is very clearly heavily inspired by one of Maiden's primary influences

I guess clue 1 and 3 need no further explanation, but I can't get my head around this one. Anyone?

I guess clue 1 and 3 need no further explanation, but I can't get my head around this one. Anyone?

Steve said at the time Fear of the Dark was released that there's a section on one of the tracks that is a very obvious nod to Wishbone Ash. I've always presumed it was the section in Afraid to Shoot Strangers when the tempo changes and the classic melody comes in.

Steve said at the time Fear of the Dark was released that there's a section on one of the tracks that is a very obvious nod to Wishbone Ash. I've always presumed it was the section in Afraid to Shoot Strangers when the tempo changes and the classic melody comes in.
Right, I'll give it another listen with that in mind:)

Back