GREATEST METAL ALBUM CUP - Winner: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son!

When I was young there was no such thing as "legal age" here. Got wasted so many times during my teens up to my early 20's that by my mid 20's I got really fed up of alcohol (no addiction problem... simply got fed up). Nowadays I only have a couple of drinks at parties. On the bright side discovered the wonders of natural juices (without Vodka, obviously) :p .

Also, salty lemonade?
Was wondering the same... kinda strange.
I like my lemonade with salt, a little pepper, and some mint. It has more 'bite' than sweet lemonade and the aftertaste isn't as cloying. Lately, I've been preferring making it with water instead of soda because it's a bit more refreshing. You should try it!

Also, a lot of what you all call "lemonade" is pre-packaged, sweet, fizzy stuff, and I couldn't drink it until I was 13 or 14. I didn't like the fizz.

I like my lemonade with salt, a little pepper, and some mint. It has more 'bite' than sweet lemonade and the aftertaste isn't as cloying. Lately, I've been preferring making it with water instead of soda because it's a bit more refreshing. You should try it!
I used to do this with my best friend back in the day! We had a cup of water and then we picked 6-7 random ingredients from the kitchen and put those in the cup. We stirred them and in the end I had to drink it all.

I used to do this with my best friend back in the day! We had a cup of water and then we picked 6-7 random ingredients from the kitchen and put those in the cup. We stirred them and in the end I had to drink it all.
That's not really lemonade, is it? Although it does remind me of a friend who once mixed Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, and a piece of sugar frosting from a birthday cake in a glass. He drank it all.

Yeah, I believe everyone saying it's probably delicious, but when I hear "salty drink" there's pretty much just one thing that comes to mind... :S

And repeating that previous intergenerational offer with a "salty lemonade" already leaves the ballpark of Y tu mamá también and gets into a progressively darker territory...

Interesting. I don't like the cloying sweetneess of lemonade, but the most lemonade I've had is full of artificial flavourings too. What drink is it that's a bit salty. Is it Lucozade? One of the ones originally supposed to replenish minerals after exercise.

Back