Ghostvivor: Results

Are you satisfied?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew about the pun before listening to the song (because of your review, Diesel), and I admit I was skeptical of it. However, maybe because I lowered my expectations, the song actually blew me away and became an instant favorite.

Eliminated:
Ritual

7. Ritual
8. He Is
9. Per Aspera Ad Inferi
10. Con Clavi Con Dio

Eliminated:
Ritual

7. Ritual
8. He Is
9. Per Aspera Ad Inferi
10. Con Clavi Con Dio
Don't think we can save "Absolution" this time, but I'm so glad we could avoid it for one more round.

Year Zero
Cirice
Rats

Year Zero going out before Absolution is an absolute travesty.
Disagree.
The biggest travesty is the fact that Dance Macabre is still around..
Agreed. I rate it the fourth- or fifth-best song on Prequelle. I still think the best is Life Eternal; I wonder if it had been released as a single/video whether it would have stayed longer. Ghost is now emphasizing it in its short performances (BBC, Euro t.v., etc.) alongside the singles.

Bickering aside, it has been a good poll, and all the songs that are left are very good, with not many surprises in the final six. The three tracks from Meliora (including Square Hammer on the deluxe edition) are superior to the other three, IMO. It should come down to Square Hammer vs. Cirice, with Rats a dark horse contender. If Dance Macabre wins, though, that would be shameful.

Back