GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
nk_degenerate_illuminati.jpg

How do you track an inactive survivor in the first place?

Only Rush, if I have some free time then I will participate in the Opeth survivor, too. As I've said before on the Opeth thread, I'm trying to get to know their stuff.

It's "Okay, relax" you stupid idiot.

Anyway, I'll participate in Iced Earth, Rush, Gamma Ray and of course Anthrax. I'll try to participate in Opeth.

Perhaps Gamma Ray. The problem is that I am not into the last 3 or so albums. It went downhill about 10 years ago (big increase of recycling and stealing from other bands) so I didn't care anymore. But I like the initiative! What I also like is that Unknown doesn't make huge pauses in his survivors. Good tempo!

(I only like a couple Opeth records and it's predictable that the non-grunt material will win. Don't care for Anthrax and it feels Rush and IE were done too often, or at least too recently)

Perhaps Gamma Ray. The problem is that I am not into the last 3 or so albums.
You're welcome to participate in the Survivor until those last 3 albums appear :cheers:
Iced Earth has a new album, Rush is releasing one next month, Anthrax is the only band from Big 4 not to have a Survivor and Opeth will be the first extreme metal band to have a Survivor here.

Foro, IE has only been done once back in 2010, so I don't know how you can state it's been done too often or too recently (And I'd love to do an IE survivor now). Although if you really want something to complain about I am possibly thinking of doing Bruce as my other one. ;)

Definitely in for Gamma Ray, IE (and my other one) and will participate in Anthrax as well.

Foro, IE has only been done once back in 2010, so I don't know how you can state it's been done too often or too recently (And I'd love to do an IE survivor now). Although if you really want something to complain about I am possibly thinking of doing Bruce as my other one. ;)
Agreed, we've had new members come in since then and members who have recently discovered IE (like me!), so I think an IE survivor would be fine. Same with Bruce, especially if bonus songs are included.

I'm thinking of doing a Maiden head-to-head tournament, loosely based on the World Cup thing I did last year. Are people interested?
Also, I've really gotten back into Saxon recently. Are there people interested in a Saxon survivor?

I'd participate in Saxon Survivor. Though since we already have 6 Survivors planned, could you do it when all or some of these end?

That Maiden head-to-head tournament sounds cool, as far as I'm concerned you could start now, cause Maiden games always work ;)

Back