GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
@Dityn DJ James, would you be interested? @Edington and @Mosh, would you play along if we did all 6 albums? @Saapanael, I saw you talking about "… Ready for It?" somewhere around here once; does this interest you somehow?

I sort of have the game mapped out in my head, and if it would play out as planned, it shouldn't go on for too long. There aren't even that many songs to play with (there are 82 album songs plus 17 bonus tracks), and if the game does materialize, I'd like to have it done before she drops her seventh album, which is expected to happen later this year.

Just be aware it could be a long haul, and even in the high-participation Maiden survivors, participants often drop out after a couple of rounds.

Yea that’s why I’m skeptical of a full discography. I would try my best to participate but o can’t really make any promises due to time. I’m familiar enough with her recent work that I wouldn’t have a problem with those albums.

Just be aware it could be a long haul, and even in the high-participation Maiden survivors, participants often drop out after a couple of rounds.
I am fully aware of that. Still, I'd like to give it a try. If it freezes and takes up too much of the schedule, we can cancel it any time.
Yea that’s why I’m skeptical of a full discography. I would try my best to participate but o can’t really make any promises due to time. I’m familiar enough with her recent work that I wouldn’t have a problem with those albums.
Like I said, she doesn't have as many songs as one might think. Out of the first 3 albums, only Speak Now (in its standard edition) is longer than 55 minutes. It's okay if you don't have the time though. The fact that you're actually interested is enough for me. :ok:

That being said, @Night Prowler, how's the schedule? When would it be possible to start?

I mean I was thinking a Gojira survivor would get plenty of attention, but if you guys like Taylor Swift that's cool too.

Back