GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
If I could participate as a n00b, I'm all in. I have heard zero songs by them.
Wait, no, I have heard the one with Alissa White-Gluz, that one with the funny video.

Yay! Let's get more people interested!

The newer stuff takes some getting used to, but I love it because of Tommy Karevik from Seventh Wonder. Their middle range of albums with Khan, from Fourth Legacy to Ghost Opera, are all stellar. Admittedly, they took awhile to get started, so the first three albums might be a little painful.

I've got another idea for a game: Catchiest Songs Ever! It'd be like a combo between a couple of other games, but I think it can be fun. I'd even consider allowing some non-metal-rock stuff if there's interest. Obviously I need to finish up a few other games, so it'd have to wait until spring at least :)

I might be interested in doing a Manilla Road (for the USPM fans on the board) survivor or a Razor survivor.

Yeah, found all those songs easily. Won't upload them to YouTube now because they'd probably get taken down quickly, but I can disguise them easily, just closer in time to when they are needed for the game :)

Working on Steven Wilson survivor. Here's the albums that will be included:

On the Sunday Of Life
Up the Downstair
The Sky Moves Sideways
Signify
Stupid Dream
Lightbulb Sun
In Absentia
Deadwing
Fear Of a Blank Planet
The Incident
Insurgentes
Grace For Drowning
The Raven That Refused To Sing
Hand Cannot Erase
4 1/2

Am I missing anything important?

Working on Steven Wilson survivor. Here's the albums that will be included:

On the Sunday Of Life
Up the Downstair
The Sky Moves Sideways
Signify
Stupid Dream
Lightbulb Sun
In Absentia
Deadwing
Fear Of a Blank Planet
The Incident
Insurgentes
Grace For Drowning
The Raven That Refused To Sing
Hand Cannot Erase
4 1/2

Is this the N00bvivor?

I think I've read something about an EP with Robert Fripp, but that's probably nothing.

So unless you want to include Storm Corrosion, I think it's pretty much everything I know about.

Back