GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
The question is, I have two variants which I'm thinking about. The first would pitch the top 16 of the first Cheesevivör against a new batch of 16 bands. The second is to have 32 all-new bands. However, the question is if I stick with the power/true metal theme or head towards hair/glam/cock metal in the vein of Steel Panther, Mötley Crüe, etc. What do you guys think?

I think previous Top 16 vs. new 16 is a good idea. Hair/glam/cock metal begs the question...just what type of cheese are we smelling?

Hair/glam/cock metal begs the question...just what type of cheese are we smelling?

Mostly this variety:

1115_photo.jpg

I'm fine with hair cheese.
There's no chance of Rush being in this, at least. :devil:

@Night Prowler - really sorry, but I'm not here often enough at the moment to run the video survivor. Could you put that one back a few months?

Sure thing, I was just saving you a spot :) In that case, I'll host an Iron Maiden Studio Album Covers Survivor after Dusty's game! It's been 4 years since the last one and also some time since a Maiden related game :)

Need a food/food dishes survivor. Similar in style to the Classic Rock Mega-Knockout game - Just with food. Gather popular dishes from around the world!

Iron Maiden Guitar Solos

I see that this was has been pushed back, totally at the back of the queue. I don't have a big problem with it, but even if I'd have the time to do it, I wonder if there is still room for it. There's lots of activity and other games keep coming before it.

I'm seeing 5 more rounds before all the songs have been introduced. From there it should be ~20 rounds.

Back