GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Hm. Technically it's a misc Survivor and two are running already... However, since it's Maiden, it wouldn't require much effort from people to vote, or too much relistening. So you could host it now, I guess? @Mosh: feedback, please :P

Not really, although it does seem like you and Mosh have a ton of survivors to host, if you guys want me to take one that'd be fine.

Last edited:
So I thought about it a little bit and I could take the Metallica survivor after the new album is released, which might be a while. I also could take Sabaton, it might seem a little soon but Heroes wasn't included in the last survivor. That one could start after like the Nightwish or Manowar survivor or something like that.

I'm keeping Sabaton :P It's been like 6 months since the last Survivor too, so it's too early anyway.

And since Mosh hosted it last, he can decide about Metallica Survivor :) Although I'll be really surprised if Metallica releases a new album before 2016, they are ridiculously slow...

Since Tool Survivor is running way ahead of schedule right now, I've decided to postpone Pink Floyd survivor in favor of Tournament of Champions 2014! This will follow immediately after the Tool survivor and include all survivors that finished after October of last year (except Bruce Dickinson, since he was in last year's ToC).

These bands will include:
Tool
Genesis
Queensryche
Blaze Bayley
Iced Earth
Metallica
Sabaton
Black Sabbath
Dream Theater

I'm calling the final now:

Stare at the Sun vs. Heaven and Hell, and blood will be shed.

Edit: now Mosh is telling me Maiden may be included. If so, my prediction is the above two songs being the highest non-Maiden songs.

Last edited:
Edit: now Mosh is telling me Maiden may be included. If so, my prediction is the above two songs being the highest non-Maiden songs.
To clarify: If timing works out with Mckindog's Janick survivor (it seems likely by my estimate), it'll be songs from that top ten. If not, it'll be from the most recent Iron Maiden top ten.

If you want, but it'll be replacing the Tool survivor, so it'll possibly run at the same time as Worst Song.

If you want, but it'll be replacing the Tool survivor, so it'll possibly run at the same time as Worst Song.
Well I'm trying to stick to the game limits here, you wouldn't have to wait that long for an opening in the schedule.

Back