Food thread!

I was salivating until I saw the green beans, ruined now :p (Would probably still eat it though :p)

Had a 500g gyros for dinner tonight, was awesome.

Yeah, bin half the veggies. I'm wondering if this is the same shop where I bought a hog roast sandwich at about 11.30pm after seeing a British Lion gig. Good times.

Love melted cheese and mashed potatoes, might try to do that sometime. Probably won't be as smooth but still.

Chilli coated peanuts. So addictive.

5052449651379_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

This is pretty much it....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/10012597/Middlesbrough-parmo-recipe.html

Although to me a proper greasy late night takeaway would put extra crap on top of there, like garlic sauce, bolognese sauce, donner meat, jalapenos, chilli etc. Anything you can put on a pizza, really. Stick an egg on top, why not. It's very filling with the bechamel sauce, though. Best served with chips (ie the chunky version of fries).

Oh my god, sounds absolutely delicious! Not going to make it though, I can't force myself to fry chicken at home. I can have the occasional KFC or something, but I have this mental barrier that prevents me from frying chicken myself. :S The only thing I fry at home is chips and that's twice a year, maybe.

I just fried up some Fish and Chips for the first time a week ago and they turned out pretty good. I definitely need to make some adjustments next time (use a higher carbonated beer, less flour, dry out the chips before frying 'em, etc.) but it was delicious for a first go.

Back