Food thread!

I bought these chips in Croatia randomly, and omg they are the best ever:

40220_web_XOX_Tasty_Snack_Pu.png

I just want to say that my favourite pizza has ham, banana, peanuts and curry powder.

Welcome to Sweden and awesomest pizza culture ever. :applause:

Deep fried curry pie. Ever visited Scotland?

A handful of times. Know a few people from there.

Stayed next to a combined fish & chips and pizza place one of the times I was visiting. They also deep fried pizza slices aside from the expected Mars bars. Loved it.

I love prosciutto crudo so much.

Try getting Dalmatian prosciutto (pršut) if you have it around. It is smoked crudo

5QObIEjxqvotTyAtFjXO9qcB4_eHOLgQgIwN48x_0YqpysC1y0OXAfVcpy79upXbPNC8l41hqkx4DrHjXSMaKivt=s600

From my country there are also Istrian prosciutto/pršut (crudo made out of specific mix of meats) and from island of Krk (crudo made with specific herb spices), and from Slovenia there is Kraški pršut which I haven't tried. These 4 go along a dozen Italian types as EU protected original prsut.

Goes best with hard, textured cheese such as Parmigiano or Livanjski.

Currently eating super-crumbly Lancashire cheese. I'd forgotten this stuff even existed, but it's gorgeous. Not as creamy as Wensleydale, but has more bite to it.

CH1400-900x900.jpg

Try getting Dalmatian prosciutto (pršut) if you have it around. It is smoked crudo

5QObIEjxqvotTyAtFjXO9qcB4_eHOLgQgIwN48x_0YqpysC1y0OXAfVcpy79upXbPNC8l41hqkx4DrHjXSMaKivt=s600

From my country there are also Istrian prosciutto/pršut (crudo made out of specific mix of meats) and from island of Krk (crudo made with specific herb spices), and from Slovenia there is Kraški pršut which I haven't tried. These 4 go along a dozen Italian types as EU protected original prsut.

Goes best with hard, textured cheese such as Parmigiano or Livanjski.

I want to try them all. Where in Croatia do you live?

Made this tonight:

xquSoAU.jpg

Cheese baked pork filet on broccoli purée with a light salad consisting of lamb's lettuce, green onions, chopped and roasted almonds and red pepper for crunchy texture.
My gf was impressed that I could make a full meal without relying on pasta or rice.

Back