Thursday March 12 - MANAUS, Sambrodromo 
Saturday March 14 - RIO DE JANEIRO, Apoteose 
Sunday March 15 - SAO PAULO, Autdromo de Interlagos 
Wed March 18    RECIFE,  Estdio Municipal
Fri March 20    BRASILIA, Brasilia Camping

other shows will be announced soon...

TERRIBLE NEWS !!!

At least for me who lives in Sao Paulo.

Interlagos is an awful site to do a concert. The KISS concert they've mentioned was catastrophic in 1999. The circuit is far from the city, in the middle of nowhere, no decent infrastructure. I've attended the last 2 F1 GP's in there. There are no parking lots around...you have to find a spot on nearby houses. Anyway...I will have to find a way to be there...

On the other hand the concert in RIO will be held where Carnival takes place....cool site....I can already see t-shirts from that gig being sold ..."Eddie killing a "sambista" !!!!!!

cheers
Marcus

Thursday March 12 - MANAUS, Sambrodromo 
Saturday March 14 - RIO DE JANEIRO, Apoteose 
Sunday March 15 - SAO PAULO, Autdromo de Interlagos 
Wed March 18    RECIFE,  Estdio Municipal
Fri March 20    BRASILIA, Brasilia Camping

Man, i can't believe i won't have to travel 2000 miles to see Maiden again!!!!! This time all what i'll need to do is a 4 hours car journey and i'll be singing "Aces High" one more time!

Damn it... I'll be working on my thesis from January, I'm due to graduate in March... I wish Belgrade was the second show on the tour, so I'd be able to know whether or not to go... I've already heard the songs that Bruce hinted live, they aren't that appealing to me...

Clairvoyant, since you know so much about the upcoming shows, do you have any idea of the setlist? :D

I don't have any ideas about setlist,I only know that they could play "phantom of the opera" because bruce gave a clue during an interview...and one of the song is a song which he played at first when he joined the band,so I think "remember tomorrow",but nothing is sure...he gave us only a clue but we think they could play "phantom of the opera" and "remember tomorrow"!
About upcoming shows that have to be announced yet I don't know much more than others,because everyone can go on the web and everyone can discover rumoured shows.

......just announced : march 28 - argentina,quilmes rock festival - river plate stadium

The Clairvoyant said:
I don't have any ideas about setlist,I only know that they could play "phantom of the opera" because bruce gave a clue during an interview...and one of the song is a song which he played at first when he joined the band,so I think "remember tomorrow",but nothing is sure...he gave us only a clue but we think they could play "phantom of the opera" and "remember tomorrow"!
About upcoming shows that have to be announced yet I don't know much more than others,because everyone can go on the web and everyone can discover rumoured shows.

......just announced : march 28 - argentina,quilmes rock festival - river plate stadium
You know, he sang Wrathchild and Killers too on his audition.

On Tuesday March 10 Maiden will play at the 30,000 capacity Aucas Stadium in the capital city Quito in Ecuador. This will be the band's first ever show in this country.

Back