Final Leg of SBIT tour

BTW, it's great being the link to the entire world, a friend from the Croatian fan club is sending me the text messages from the fan pit in the Belgrade Arena, I'm posting it on the Croatian forum. There's fans from literally the entire world present there, a nice feeling of being part of a world-sized familiy! :ok:

I have the feeling that this setlist is going to be at least as good or even better than the one from 2008.

Not entirely sure though, for me it depends on what will be left of their choice of post Powerslave material.

A nose dive, because they played two classics. Right...

Okay, maybe the nose dive is too strong a phrase.

I don't like the classic that doesn't belong in the era being played here...

Wow! Great next track, really great! Cool!

Edit: Yup, just got confirmation, that's it.

Having in mind that they've dissapointed me when this whole thing turned to be everything but second history tour, i'd say they could have done worse with this setlist. It's completely OK, somewhat even better than the original.

Yes, they could ditch NOTB, RTTH, Trooper, FOTD and other imposters, but we knew that wasn't going to happen. So, trading Moonchild with The Evil That Men Do, i'd take TETMD every day. Clairvoyant for Phantom Of The Opera...phantom wins in my book. Children Of The Damned is better than Revelations, Heaven Can Wait somewhat equals Sanctuary...both are extremely good live songs. Wratchild also.

So, we knew they're going to cut on already short SIT and SSOASS material, at least they've replaced it with something worthy.

Wow I feel lucky that..

..I had the rare opportunity to witness Moonchild in 2008. I have seen TETMD so many times before, that I'm really glad that I live in a 2008-setlist country and not in a 2009-setlist country.
The 2008 people saw two ultra rare tracks in Maiden's live history (Rime and Moonchild)
The 2009 people only one (Rime)

Conclusion: Maiden replaced 5 tracks and they changed the order of the setlist much more than I'd expected.

There goes the maidencroatia forum due to the traffic :D

To be on topic, I guess I agree with Forostar about the 2008 setlist. Although the final song is pretty cool, but it's been heard rather recently, as opposed the two other rare ones that haven't.

gulranek said:
There goes the maidencroatia forum due to the traffic :D

To be on topic, I guess I agree with Forostar about the 2008 setlist. Although the final song is pretty cool, but it's been heard rather recently, as opposed the two other rare ones that haven't.

Dude, can you please post the setlist here?

I think the set is above average, but I'm sure it will go down like a storm in Peru and Ecuador, and other places they are seeing for the first couple of times.

Sure thing, ChillenMcGrillen. Here's the setlist, I've put it in spoiler tags.

1. Aces High
2. 2 Minutes To Midnight
3. Wrathchild
4. Children of the Damned
5. Phantom of the Opera
6. The Trooper
7. Wasted Years
8. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
9. Powerslave
10. Run To The Hills
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
13. Iron Maiden

14. Number of the Beast
15. The Evil That Men Do
16. Sanctuary

That's pretty much what I expected other then
Children of the damned
and I'm pretty sure they'll never play that again so I'm kinda bummed I'll never see it live.....

Back