Favourite song that Janick Gers and Steve Harris made

What's your favorite song by Gers and Harris?

• The Apparition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend Warrior

• Lord Of The Flies

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • The Unbeliever

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • The Mercenary

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Dream Of Mirrors

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dance Of Death

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The Pilgrim

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • The Talisman

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • The Book of Souls

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Shadows of the Valley

• Total voters
Dance of Death. It's not that close of a contest, but that's due to how good DoD is, not how weak the other songs are. Lord of the Flies, Dream of Mirrors, The Legacy, The Talisman are all really good songs.

I voted for 'Dance Of Death'. I consider it the best Gers/Harris song with 'The Talisman' in the second place.

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that the same people write a gem like 'Dance Of Death' and thereupon a turd called 'The Legacy' ...

Cosmiceddie said:
Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that the same people write a gem like 'Dance Of Death' and thereupon a turd called 'The Legacy' ...
:scared:

I chose Dance of Death, with The Legacy as runner-up.

Cosmiceddie said:

This qualifies for having your scrotum whipped with a cold dipper.

Dance of Death followed closely by The Legacy and The Talisman.  I also like The Pilgrim a great deal.

Cosmiceddie said:
I voted for 'Dance Of Death'. I consider it the best Gers/Harris song with 'The Talisman' in the second place.

Gotta say I agree with this :) But I voted for Talisman, which I think is better overall than DoD. If DoD had slightly better lyrics, it would be the winner.

Dance of Death

I like the folkish feel, Bruce's theatrical performance, the melodies. When I saw it live some months ago it was the highlight of the show.

Back