FAREWELL MAIDEN FANS

But LC says hang all capital letters.
Or is that all capitalists?
He is a liberal idiot after all.

Last Message here.
It's not the Grammar they're originally mad because I gave my opinion on the Batman Shooting, I Said the guy who murdered them Should be Shot. Then it Began. I'm Also Leaving for a far More Reason. You All are to Damn Liberal. I Just cant Stand it. It makes no Sense. A Guy who shot 12 people has the Right to Live but I Cant have the Right to Type the way I Type. WTF?!?!? I Will not Miss Foro, or LooseCannon. Theyre Just complete Mental Idiots. And if this Post gets Deleted, Well I Wonder Who Did it. Goodbye All.

Delta, I did not get mad at you because you voiced your opinion. But it was a cruel thing to say so people just responded to that.

More important, people don't like the capital punishment typing, and it's against the rules.
I guess you are angry because people have made fun of your grammar. But I am sure that if you would have listened to LooseCannon, you could have stayed around. Good luck and Up the Irons!

I'm amused, really. Yes, I am too damn liberal, I guess. Oh well. You know what? I'm fine with people who aren't, as long as they can argue coherently.

So, how long before he joins another board and starts ranting about how shit this place is?

What a strange guy !!! Anyway, I don't come here to discuss anybody's political opinions.
On the grammar stuff, I'm French, and I suppose that in spite of my efforts, I keep making mistakes, and nobody has harassed me for that. So, I must admit I feel confortable here and free to express myself.

I never noticed you weren't a native speaker.

Then again, neither am I.

Oh yeah, native speakers tend to suck compared to non-native speakers. It's to the best of your ability. If you're from a different first language, we go easy on people. But when you have the ability to change and choose not to? No dice.​

Delta, I did not get mad at you because you voiced your opinion. But it was a cruel thing to say so people just responded to that.

More important, people don't like the capital punishment typing, and it's against the rules.
I guess you are angry because people have made fun of your grammar. But I am sure that if you would have listened to LooseCannon, you could have stayed around. Good luck and Up the Irons!

Foro, to be clear, no one started making fun of his grammar until he had his meltdown.
Initially, what set him off was just a pleasant request to follow forum rules.

@ Perun and harrisdevot: I am constantly in awe of how well non-native English speakers express themselves on this forum.
I could barely make myself understood in French and not converse at all in other languages.
Yet there are people here who put my English to shame and it's their second language.

:eek:
Whit's all the squabbling?

I honestly never noticed his over-capitalised posts. But then again, I only really hang out in this (Maiden Chat) part of the forum.

Eh, that last comment might not seem to make sense --but this thread seems to be in Maiden Chat, and Can I Play with the Holy Hamster of Hackney? section; hence my remark...

:lol:

This whole thread was incredibly amusing to read.

To Delta: Thanks for the free entertainment. If you consider other people disagreeing with your opinion and/or knowing the rules of English grammar to be harassment then good luck in life. Twat.

Back