FAREWELL MAIDEN FANS

DELTA2.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly the solution to people taking exception to your bad grammar is to never speak to those people again. There is no way that the solution could possibly be to, I don't know, improve your grammar.

Wow....I just read his posts and....just wow! If he thinks it easier to type that way....he's crazy because I couldn't even begin to try and type like that. You'd have to press 'shift' all the time or caps lock before every word. He's going to get criticized anywhere he decides to go. So unless he learns how to type properly or learn how to take other peoples criticism (which he probably won't be able to do either) he's screwed.

The thing is, some people type with bad grammar because it's easier. There is no possible way it could be easier to capitalize the first letter of every word. So I don't really get that one at all.

Night Prowler said:
Don't leave Delta, I except your opinion :(

Heh. Grammar jokes.

Edit: The original version of the OP said "They Can't except Someone…"

Depending on what you mean by liberal, I wouldn't say the music is that, but it is definitely not backwards. Maiden doesn't express political opinions on many subjects, but they are pretty clearly anti-war and therefore would probably be anti-firing squad. And they're anti-stupid behavior due to religion, so I guess the combination of those equals opposition to redneck opinions.

There's another Maiden forum? You mean I've been suffering through all you liberal idiots and grammar Nazis for nothing? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but in order to make your second sentence correct, you technically need to add the word "Do" at the beginning. In addition, George W. Bush was not a good President of the United States. ;)

It makes no Sense. A Guy who shot 12 people has the Right to Live but I Cant have the Right to Type the way I Type.
The way you mention their "acceptance" of a gunman and not of you implies you believe they are saying "He should live but I shouldn't", which I think is taking it a little far. Just because they disagree with you does not mean they are saying they would rather share a forum with him. I can't see how saying someone has the right to live is on any sort of level comparable to someone not being allowed to ignore the rules of a message board.

You All are to Damn Liberal
Essentially, this comes across as "you're all at fault, you have stupid views". Now I do not have the same outlook to life as many many people, and there are times I will distance myself as a result, but I'm not going to go round telling everyone else they are at fault because of it.

Now... I would like to see (If Delta reads this), do you think it's any easier to read the above or to read this:

This Thread is Rather Silly. An Outburst like This Will only Serve to Anger People Or Make them Laugh. Not to Make Them Apologise Or Take me Seriously. Why Does Their Objection to my Grammar Have To Be connected To my Views On Shooting People. Is It not Possible Someone just Happened to Notice It In That thread. If they had Mentioned it In a Song Thread Would It Mean they Were Unable to Accept I Like Hooks In You More Than Hallowed. I Was Trying to be Kind But It's just so Hard When Presented With Such a Post. I Wonder if My Name will be On The List later. Claiming Someone is a 'Mental Idiot' because They Disagree With Me is Pretty Outrageous.
Finally, Respect and Recognition Comes From your Peers. It's Very Egotistical to call your Own Videos And Songs Awesome.

Hold on, let me go find that ban, so we can make sure Delta isn't coming back.

Back