FAREWELL MAIDEN FANS

Seriously, Delta, that is enough. There is no reason to continue to violate forum rules 'because you can'. You get tickets for speeding, is that right or wrong? Of course you 'can' speed all you want. But, you will pay for it.

The irony is that your signature says you're not here, as though you were planning to make the "cool" exit this morning, spitting us all with a spammy thread, but you just couldn't resist the urge to come back. It almost ruined the fun for everyone, where you could act all cool, and we could have this fun thread to play with, but your coming back ruined your fun. Luckily, I don't think it's ruined ours.

By the way, are you going to go to MFU? Because I would love to see how they treat you there.

But seriously. Why are you still here? Are you here to anger us? Because you're not achieving that. Are you here to somehow convince us that typing with Random capital Letters is the one true method of typing? That's not happening either. When you signed up for this forum, you agreed to abide by the rules. You do not have the right to do whatever you want here. This is not your property, this is not public property. This is private property, belonging to someone who is not you. Therefore, they can make rules for what behavior is or is not appropriate here. They have stated that it is not appropriate to ignore the rules of English grammar. If you choose to violate that rule, you may be kicked out. I don't know why you've decided to get all uppity about the fact that people are telling you to abide by rules that you agreed to. In essence, you are violating a contract, so if you continue to do so, you may be asked to leave. It's really up to you. And this morning, you were so sure you wanted to leave, so frankly, I don't know why you keep coming back.

I woke up this morning and found a neat little pick-me-up all gift wrapped on the internet...that's right, this thread.

This kid is upset about nothing, and the way he deals with it amuses many of us.

However, I can't share fun of others who can't express themselves that well in an all against one situation, nor are my feelings hurt by what he said. There's probably a reason why he is behaving like this.

People are different. We're not equally as great in language, in following rules or in tolerance of others.
I understand he is banned but I also keep in mind the somewhat dramatic aspect of his love for Maiden and communicating about them. Things like that can be obsessive. So I am not surprised he came back. On top of that I guess he wished to show that he is not hurt (however true or false that may be).

Sorry for the rant. Perhaps I am wrong and I have trouble with erasing empathy and pity, even when someone is annoying. ;)

What an attention seeking drama queen. Piss off, you won't be missed.

Forostar gave a very fair response to this moron's opinion in the Batman thread, that he's young and may still change. I expect Foro's wrong, and this guy will be an idiot all his life.

I don't know how you did it, but the sound of your typing was as caskets closing.

Why are you still here?
FUCKOFF.jpg

Delta51pwned, why are you still here after announcing so dramatically that you would leave? :huh:

Back