FAREWELL MAIDEN FANS

Wow, how did I miss such a drama!
Seriously, the guy is 13. You can't expect him to act normal.

Hold on, let me go find that ban, so we can make sure Delta isn't coming back.
1310996683812387278.jpg

I tried to give him 69 billion warn points, but that caused an error.

Anyway. Check this out:
"Loosecannon, Mosh, Forostar and Natalie are Complete Idiots and Cant Except me because My Political Party is Constitutional"

Aside from the random capital letters, and the forgotten apostrophe in can't, and the fact that he meant to type accept instead of except, WTF does that mean?

Also: classic Madness thread.

I am a little hurt I never made the complete idiot list.
At least I got a mention on the They're Picking On Me list.
I'm going to miss him. The forum has been short on sparring and on madness lately.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that you can except him, in the sense that you've excepted him from participating on this forum.

It means that he thinks that the Republican Party is the party of the constitution ordained by George Washington himself, and somehow this means that a constitutional way to deal with psychopathic killers is the firing squad. In reality, the Republican Party walks all over the constitution as much as anyone (right to privacy, due process and separation of church and state, anyone?), George Washington opposed the very idea of political parties, and I don't think he would have supported the idea of shooting James Holmes. But who cares about facts, right?

WTF Guys, Except His opinion for Christ's Sake!

Anyway, thank you Delta, this thread made my day :D

Man, kids grow fast these days. I didn't have my own political party when I was 13. Will that make me accepted or excepted?

Man, kids grow fast these days. I didn't have my own political party when I was 13. Will that make me accepted or excepted?

I founded my first political party when I was 11, so I guess both you and him are behind the curve. I declare you accepted. Wait, I mean excepted. Or is it accepted? I guess I will declare you eccepted, or maybe even axcepted*.

*Actually, "axcepted" sounds pretty badass.

I believe that's Naught Right, Delta's handle over on the other forum.

Back