DRUNK POSTING

Trying to get drunk so that I can be super sentimental in this birthday card message but it's not working as I intended it to, probably because I'm forcing it.

I drank wine today and then some brown beer to even it out but somehow ended back on wine.

Here comes a cup of tea!

I look forward to hearing the aftermath of the tea experience, and Lampwick's piece of shit/rants revelations, in the hangover thread at some point.

Not exactly drynk but like too tired and sleeply. Abd happy :)

What two weeks I just had. I went through some serious work and processes. I gave it all and it feels so rewarding. Maybe that's why I had my first beer in months. And I'm

What's your favorite drink? Mine is beer and scotch whisky. Blended whisky for binge drinking, single malt for sipping on a chair before fireplace (I don't have one, ha ha). I love Talisker 10y.o. whisky's taste the most.
(altough my drinking days is a thing of the past. Beer on a very rare occasions. One will be before Maiden show.) :cheers:

What's your favorite drink?
Can't pick just one. I'm mostly a beer guy who prefers malty, medium-to-heavy-bodied stuff, as well as some fruity stuff. Old Speckled Hen on nitrogen is sublime, as is Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Same with Guinness. I also really like Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat on tap, and Lindemans Framboise is amazing. When forced to drink an IPA I've been known to go for Surly Furious, since it's built on a malty backbone. When I need to drink a "diet beer" I go for Summit Triumphant or Samuel Adams Wicked Easy.

Not big on wine or hard liquor, though I can be swayed by a great mildly dry red wine, or an interesting white or sparkling wine. And I'm a sucker for Sapphire & tonic when made properly.

What's your favorite drink? Mine is beer and scotch whisky. Blended whisky for binge drinking, single malt for sipping on a chair before fireplace (I don't have one, ha ha). I love Talisker 10y.o. whisky's taste the most.
(altough my drinking days is a thing of the past. Beer on a very rare occasions. One will be before Maiden show.) :cheers:

Wine. I've learnt wine in France and I've been a professional for a while and I've leant to drink Bio or Organic wine. And I prefer the wine being from a single grape so the only difference between this one and that one of the same grape is the earth, the sun, the climate and the producer. So it's Burgundy region for me; the true Mecca of wine. If it's a white grape is Chardonnay, if red Pinot Noir. So simple. Combe d'Eve, 2005 is one of the best wines I've tasted.

You know how amount of alcohol consumed has a negative effect on ability to walk? The opposite is true of ability to walk in heels.

Back