DRUNK POSTING

SneakySneaky

Trooper
Went to a party last night,  things got a bit wild...  Too much whiskey for me,  and well...  that's it actually  :uhm:

Hey,  it's madness after all  :smartarse:.

Re: I'm wasted

What kind of whiskey was it?

You know, I was sure "I'm Wasted" was the introduction to a happy birthday thread to Wasted.  But like you said, it's madness. :D

Perun said:
Ah,  just Ballantine's,  Johny Walker (RL),  some other one I didn't know,  and Dewar's.  I thought I'd compare them  :D
____no5 said:
if the party was at
Thissio
we were in the same party  :D
It wasn't,  but I didn't know you're in Greece  :blink:.

So, can we make this the official DRUNK POSTING thread now? No one is allowed to touch it unless completely inebriated....

If so, I believe that this may become the most interesting thread to read through after some time.....

Good shout Deano. Shame I'm quite sober.

Perun said:
It would have to be of the Irish variety with that spelling. :smartarse:

SneakySneaky said:
It wasn't,  but I didn't know you're in Greece  :blink:.

yes I am  ;), I don't know for how long though -normally it was for at least 5 years,
but with all these global economical changes
I really don't know -these 3-4 coming months will be very critical for my staying -or not- here

Deano said:
So, can we make this the official DRUNK POSTING thread now? No one is allowed to touch it unless completely inebriated....

If so, I believe that this may become the most interesting thread to read through after some time.....

I second that motion!

Well, I'm not totally drunk - but I don't think I'll be driving so soon.

Crap ... gone to pub with people I usually just argue/agree with on the web - drunk more beer than them - watched Leeds vs  Northampton ... crap ... drunk now ... get yourself together, monsieur ... crap! I might be slightly drunk just now ...

Back