DRUNK POSTING

Fantastic EW!. I should have given you my 2. I drank them as fast as I could but only have fuzzies around the corners of my eyeballs.

What the hell ... I think I've had enough Stopped by my office on the way back from town to pick up my backpack which I left at work, it's 2:16 in Norway now, I should  be in fuckin'  bed ... or should I be fuckin' in some bed? Oh shit, anyway, listening to "Orion" now, great music, good night, madames et monsieurs.

Don't fuckin' worry, I'm walking and I live 20 minutes of walking away from work. That means I should be in bed in less than one hour. Good night, everyone!

I like many drunken activities.....most have been mentioned in the previous few posts.

That'd be fun!

Maybe you can walk through Amsterdam drunk when you get out of the service... ;)

Well, I'm sober, but I'm sorry you hate people.

tho, on average, most people suck.

would 12 beer's be considered lightweight by your guy's standered's......Did I every say I love Being in a small town with two university and a collage whooo other then the bad hang overs and forgotten nights

Stop posting in here when sober.  This isn't the hangover thread.  This is the drunk thread.

D&N said:
Very cool, drunk walking is MUCH better than drunk posting.  :D

Just to follow up my little story from last night, I must add that if I had been driving, I would probably be either in hospital or in prison by now  :innocent:

^ or the morgue...

Lost three friends before I turned 18 that way... DO NOT AD YOURSELF TO THAT LIST, EW!!!  :down:

Don't drink and drive... smoke and fly...  :ok:

(But SRSLY: drunk driving is just an asshat thing to do...)

I've had a fair bit tonight - but I have also eaten very well - and it's sort of soaked up the booze.

I had a curry last night which soaked up all the beer I had at the footy. Just got in now and need something to soak up everything I had afterwards, so debating whether to make a fry up or go to sleep. Also I wish the room would stop spinning, I just fell off my chair.

MisterAJ said:
^ or the morgue...

Lost three friends before I turned 18 that way... DO NOT AD YOURSELF TO THAT LIST, EW!!!  :down:

Don't drink and drive... smoke and fly...  :ok:

(But SRSLY: drunk driving is just an asshat thing to do...)

I'm not drunk now but I still need to comment on this. I'm very sorry to hear that, must've been a terrible experience. Losing friends in a traffic accident is always terrible, but when it's three at a time - andi in a way that could so easily have been avoided - what a waste.

Personally I wouldn't even go anywhere by car if there was a possibility I might end up drinking.

That's my sober five cents, I promise I'll be drunk next time I post here.

Eddies Wingman said:
I'm not drunk now but I still need to comment on this. I'm very sorry to hear that, must've been a terrible experience. Losing friends in a traffic accident is always terrible, but when it's three at a time - andi in a way that could so easily have been avoided - what a waste.

Personally I wouldn't even go anywhere by car if there was a possibility I might end up drinking.

That's my sober five cents, I promise I'll be drunk next time I post here.

Actually, two of them died in the same accident, the third one in a different accident.

...Just remembered slapping a dude I meat in the pub because he did the ass-hat thing...

Back