DRUNK POSTING

latest

The party I was at had like 3 people that I knew and a ton of strangers. Got to know some of them, pretty cool people, different from those at my school in some sense.
The travel home was a nuisance. I had to take two trains and fell asleep on both of them, resulting in passing too many stops and having to walk home for kilometers at 7 am in a drunken fatigued state.

What about the Saap beautiful girl?
The funny thing is I looked her up on Facebook and she isn't as pretty as I remembered her. It definitely didn't have to do with the fact that I had been drinking (it had only been 2 beers at that point), she was legitimately more beautiful irl. Anyway, I liked her and she seemed to hint that she liked me too but I saw her close to many guys so I wasn't going to play that game.

I liked her and she seemed to hint that she liked me too but I saw her close to many guys so I wasn't going to play that game.
"I'm at a party where I know nobody and I'm not going to go for it even though there's no possibility of repercussions."

Picking up is a zero sum game, dude. When you have a dream situation like that, you go for it. Sometimes you win. More times you crash and burn. But seriously, what did you have to lose?

Back