DRUNK POSTING

I am all for that!!  it would be fun!  tho, i hafta warn you, this is the 'summer of paying off wasted's stupid debts', but i will take a month off of bill paying for that!

yeah, it gets super cold and has a little ice in it-- perfect for drinking.  i have my fire going, so its nice and toasty, with my super cold beer!  yeah, but it's my last bottle, then i have some Blue Moon to finish... and then, if i lose my taste, i havea bottle of Bud's American Ale....

Atlwaet your off tommorrow adeth, I gotta be up at 0530 bt after that I'm cool. I can drift back off into a peiceful slumber....d on't ask, it's way to compkicted. alright, OK, I know Megadeh should be coming around this summer... if there's a shoe in Chicagoi, I'll go, you be there Wasted, ... how bout it? Either that or get your ass kicjked ! :lol:

hell yes 'id go to chitown and watch megadeth with ouy!!!  i would haate to get my assek icked by a good marine friend for not going to chicago... we could watch the all new lla different chi cubs during the day...

Dude, ny best weekend ever was tis...... it only happened about a yearand half ago.... Friday night....record setting 70 ft. bonfoire party ...... much alcohol and topless cjhinkds in th country... Saturday,,,, drive to Hamptom and se futha fucvking MEGADETH!!!!!!!! sunday nmor ing... wake up (soheremehow in Richmond, drinw to DC and go see the REDSKINDSSSSS kick the living fuck out of the EAGLKESm    yeah, oh yeak, I 'll be there man, when a MARINE tells you something...it by fuck hapoppens!

I always trust a marine!!  I have a cousin that is/was a marine he went to iraq twice... i bought his bike when he came home. 

that sounds like a grea tweekend!  looks like you copmeuter is getting harder to type on....you need a dif keyboard :D

Undocked this fucker sucks...... hey! I just gotta say this. i just stood outside and looked at just a small part of our country, The new river to be exact and I must say... we kick ever loving ass! this is the best counrty on earth! this is why everyione looks to our presidential elections , this is why everyone looks to US to save them.... we .... simply kick mother fucking ass!!!!!!!!!..... dude , i want to turn my attention to other fans now...... please come here, see the magesty of AMERICA! I invite youno w to see it all..... you are all welcome here, we don;t fucking suck, we are the land of the FREE!!!!!!! ( you can crash at my house if you want, just get ready for a hell of a tour)

ha ha ha

that is a great nick to have. 

i should change my nick to wasted teh great, and see if 'fuckign spell check' comes up all time...

YES!!!!! this it! THIS IS WHAT I'M LOFOR totla OKING incoherence!!!!!!!    hahahhahaha i'm so mucj laughing my ass off! Lut plase C? dudew, you don't know it but please come down her for a show with us, I'll pay!!!!

Back