DRUNK POSTING

SCREAM FOR ME DRUNK MAIDENFANS!

Third night in a row. OK, I'll admit that I'm not actually drunk, and not even tipsy, although the amount of booze at least equals what I drank last night. But it was over a longer time frame, and I ate a lot more. But I am just so bloody tired. But it's no use, I have to be at the university at ten, so I'm wondering if I should even go to sleep. Maybe an hour or two.

Feeling a lot better though, I was just really pissed off last night. But yeah, I guess that post was epic.

<sober for the moment -smiling sober though, one glass and counting>

Brotte
Chateauneuf du Pape
Vieilles Vignes

Eye    : Robe intense and brilliant due to the concentration.
Nose  : Rich aromes of fruits murs, mushroom and sous-bois dominant.
Mouth : Spicy notes of pepper and canella and animal touches.

This South wine, has a very ancient tradition, related to the transform of papacy in Avignon during the 14th century. It's also famous because it's made of 7 (usually) different grapes. According to Wikipedia it was the American wine-critic god, Parker who restore its reputation from rustic status (generally the mix of more than 3 grapes isn't considered respectful).

Anyway. Time to drink it. I have the strong feeling that I won't be the only poster here today and I really hope for a second, different bottle...

*after the 1st glass*
It would fit very well with Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain...

*puts Sketches of Spain*
Gee!! Awesome! Not a surprise though: this album would fit perfectly with any correct red South wine.

*transfers the post in word format so he can write whenever he wants, without pressing*

Mmmm the second glass… And what an inspiration! Thinking my time in Andalusia, what an awesome country I should live there sometime. So proud people this Spanish and the girls though not the most beautiful among Europeans, they have such a temperament, so fucking hot! Hmmm where? Not Barcelona, too banal. Madrid is awesome but the most terrific city of Spain is Cadiz. It reminds me Genova: city with a secret. Secret its beauty is, the city of mirrors as per 100 years of solitude. The city of mirrors is Cadiz.
Fuck this trompette is making my day.
Think, man think what pictures you get. What do you see? I see endless yellow. And blue. A caravan deep there. Ancient jokers and trovadours. This trompette, Saeta is her name. Saeta the gypsy woman that told my fate in October. And stole my money too. Make a wish. Make a wish. What do you see?
I see the river Guadalquivir. I’m there lying in a boat the sky is traveling and the boat is still.
Who’s that guy? Drink my son. This is your blood. Funny hat, old man –he’s a scarecrow. The man who talks to scarecrows becomes a raven, becomes a poem, becomes the wind to remind you that you once were. Once you been, but nevermore.
Drink my son, saith the raven. This is the harvest of my years, like wind I lived, like wind I’ll go
Let me introduce you Solea. She’s mute. She knows everything. Awesome dancer everyth 3 am the old man palys guitar and she sdances. Where I’ve been so long? Where did you been so long, she’s mute, cinq.
What do you see?
I see her. I’m behind the bar. The door is locked. I put some music. I put some wine. I talk. I dance. She looks me with her Arabic eyes. Chose one of us. I chosen you. You stay.
What else?
Alexandre. He’s in Shanghai now. Always looking too far, tu sais yannis, tu pourais devenir un grand sommelie. Ah bon comment ca? tu parles du Coeur mon vieux. Et alors? Allez, degustons!
One by one. Let’s make a break. This mus be the 4th
Sorry Miles. Tousand miles aways. I put Solea back. One more. No pictures. Only listeing. Wjat is this sound. Again in the bar. From outside now. Who’s the bartender tonight?
I’m not.
Turn off the light cinsq. You have the city of lights at your window. La cita de luce. Fuck that’s better.
This post commences to be a drunk. Hmm I’m back. I thought it’ll be the 31 to make the flash back, fuck it I’ll be in the beach. Flash beach, come back, booooooo. Ishould put this in the 2010 compilation, tiens.
Nice day for freedom. Post the cover man. Beauiful one, huh? Fuck this thread is holy. Knwe it though, knowledge shit knowledge. No experience. First time man. When in Rome? When in Rome, bullshit, I was not exactly drunk, happy hors lets’s say –Fuck, who’s that guy, who’s that guy? Yhat guy my friend, is Song of a Country.
Post the cover you freaking idiot. FUUUck. Tyes, one.

Sketches_of_Spain_-_Miles_Davis.jpg

now that you are quite sober ma, -yeah yeah.
You wknow what, you’re not obliged to write all the time, take a break. Fifth already? Yeap. I did a bullshit you know/ I shouldn’t start with that one. I don’t have something else to top it. Thought with one bottle I’d ne ok.. Didn’t reach the level though, not et, nevermind, nevermore/ yeah righ,
Ok no5 have your glass five. Right. I nee d a … no fuck it
Oh my. Finished. The album, not the bottle. Moments shouldn’t repeat. Shoud I go for Coltrane now? I read somewhere that Ole was the answer to that one. Logic, one year of difference. Not now John
We need pictures. Information. Input. Life is growing like the logarithmic flowers of fivonacci, 1,2,3,5,8,13,121,34,55. Yeap. That’s go to eternity. The dors of perception the bes ones without any aknowledge. The age of innocence is fading like a on old dream.
True. It fits perfect after sketches of Spain, com’on John, fuck. Triiiiii tiriououououo, ionyuidjdnb tiiii tii tiiiiiiitii ,

saint-john-coltrane-the-sound-baptist-mark-dukes2.jpg

Anyway, in the eternity there’s no thinking, only feel. Not even, it’s mot compact. Observation ithout action. Pain? Maybe. Fot the lack of action. For all you left behing. You don’t know it …How manty more things? There was not enough time, not enough time. When a man lis he kills a part of the world, lies aint only words. It’s moves, actions, silence or lack of silence, diaria of words, wrong, worst tht tha. Who plaus the piano, who the flut. The flutist came one day before the full moon. Played in the centr of the corcle.
What should I drink adter this… I should have known. Don’t start with a south  wine, how to top that ne cinq? 5 days to go. I should have gone to Fance. Bullshit. I don’t know and I know.
Let me thing jhn you blow my mind, John. Wht I w… Frace. No fuck France. She comes here when she’s ready. The woman …all the songs speak for her. Black curved haitr. Gitane. She. You bow my mind john. The 11th minute, the 11th ring, the 25th hour, the 46th floor, the world universe frienfship and more. Long gone jim. Voila. It’s coming to the end. Finished. Like him.
Dahomey dances to my table. Go out tonihght? Naaah. How’s her name? jen. Jen.jen’s nick  is dahmey. Are you experienced? Bof. Yes, no, maybe. I should put something more groovie, Spain was a good started bit intense thogh, aaah dahomey is jus fine. What could be? Hmmm some good ol’swing maybe? Clarinette? The 5th verre last too long, tant mieux, poto,
Why I never posted here before? My first post ever. Putain. Thos is. The time ain’t in staight line, aint’t linear. Tommorow can be yesterday and yesterday is your future. The random spots. Connecting them. The never ending 5th glass. The body is like the sky. No flight fully discovers it. Too many skies, paralles worlds and universes yeah yeah it’s xmas buT BUT. But nothing.
I must say that I pretty much appreciate the forum en ce moment. Everyone is awesome with his own way, everything comes and close the circle nearly the end of the year in December. Everything make s sence. Too many time zones. How many skies did I really discovered? How many time did I fly? Cry? It’d be awesome, too many years. I didn’t/ I need to drink much more than this, though. Wait ,an sms, tell me something good, not the usual bullshit, please. please?
She ain’t coming here, that’s for sure. Well, she needs tons of wine anyway. To releaf. To get a relief. There’s worst, that’s the worst part of the story. A lot.
Back to my plans. I’m thinking to take the piping drawings with me and have some LSD in the Beach. Maybe I’ll get some inspiration for the world. Imagination to the power. Change ways, perspactives og captan mu cptain and stuff. Hehe, it’d be awesome project. Inspiration is the key ot only for artits. Engineers, wake up, be more artists. Imagination, bordel, fuck. Artists, wake up be more engineers, you know, 1+!+2 nt everything is relative; the arriage of heaven and hell, a night at the dome a day at the laundry.
Apparently this glass will never finish ----it’s my destiny.  Once upon a time no5 decided to write the story tof his life inan endless post so ono body would bother.
Aaaaah, some groove. It’s been a while!

41Y8EQNXM1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What he’s playing the guy. OMG. Give it vgive it and more more mooooore. Ahhh Bernie’s tune is on. The only song that the best drummers in the century perform together. Yeap. All the others are one each time. Nevermind. Gotta think what it should be the next bottle soon, once this 5th glass is over.
*goes check*
shit. Two red only, one Macon 2007 and a gevrey –chambertin 2007, too. The axiom is : if it’s to drink two bottles YOU DRINK THE BEST ONE FIRST. So, I’ll go for Macon, let’s hope it’s inferior of Chateuaneuf (50-50).
Paris. The heart of France. Chatelet. The Heart of Paris. There are two things one can find there in plenty there: Wine Restaurants & Jazz. All wine freaks are also inside jazz. Yeap. When being a wine pro -=taste 50 etiquettes per week, you can not d it by listening any other music that jazz. You won’t be alone. It’s boring. You’ll be with other people like you, who will become your friends tasting and talking about wine, how it’s smellig, how it’s tasting. You need a ‘carpet’ a common point reference. This can not be heavy metal or hard rock. You need a music not to obsess your mind, noone’s nind. Let it frree: what do you see? This is jazz. Only. No other music can do this. Having 10 different people around the bar who must taste 20 different bottles and discuss about it. No other music can handle this. And No group of preople can handle any other misic that jazz. hand 
Woops. Ha! It was the prologue. Only. I never knew. I stll don’t if that matters. Who’s the trompette? One of them Roy Eldridge Dizzy Gillespie Thad Jones Joe Newman.
Fuck yeah. 6th glass at last. The monster is plauing on the VLC. What a fucking awesome sole. Give it Buddy.40 minutes to go. Until delivery. Fuck. I felt ashamed, the guy who took my order was the same with this afternoon, yeah, buddy, kick our ass out. …$That was ot a drunk posting per e, but a gradually post dosting , live quoi. Get drunk while posting the new fashion around, just started babel, Get yothyself together man, you hae to make some calls, you goto call some peole,? Right. Too drunk to cook, let alone fuck. No better alone, that makes more sense, much more.Silencee. Nice sound, need some sleep soon. Ok think. What do you see. Alreasy??
*BRbrbb*
Fuck feels bettes, two schandwitches and a frites in 3 ½ minuets. And a Frencj frites. Feels bettr, I’m telling you. I’ll sleep like a bird. Hehe, only soe phoe calls to do and  I’m done for today. Close to the end for today. That 5th glass was a dymanite. How many times I drink that btter glass. A whiter shade of pale. Good idea, let’s listen it. Aash. Whee you skip the light fandago…I wa feeling kind of sea sick the crowd call out for mote…when we call up for another driiiink…
A h

1317700.jpg

meh.  Right now I'm almost buzzed posting.  Tomorrow will be better.  I have to say, I'm really happy that I'm spending new year's eve with some nice friends.  I've spent a lot of New Year's with people that pretend to be friends, but are just a bunch of dicks. 

Now, I'm gonna pull out my soap box and say this: everyone here is a great bunch of friends.  The only thing that would be better than what I have planned is to spend the evening with everyone here-- now, that would be a fucking high speed party right there!!  Could you imagine the playlist, the fucking insanity, and the total fun, of having Maidenfans as a New Years Eve party??  That would be too awesome.  Honestly, I'm not sure the world could handle the awesomeness of that type of party!  Foro and Per discussing art and morality, 5 and Travis in the corner getting baked, GK and LC talking politics, Onhell and SMX fighting over who gets to pick the next song, me, cornfedhick, and Deano going shot for shot at the bar, Mega laughing that we can't hold our liquor (while sitting and not waiting tables) Zare and Albie discussing the difference between Windows/Linux/Mac (yeah, LC would be there too).... yeah, that's a party that I wouldn't miss. Sorry if I missed anyone, cause I know that everyone would be having a blast!!

Wasted, that would be SO FUCKING AWESOME! If any of us ever wins the big multi-million dollar lottery in our area, we'll have to have a huge blowout and maybe even hire Maiden for a private show! :yey:

Wasted CLV said:
GK and LC talking politics

I think GK and I have long since reached an unspoken agreement that this would never happen at an actual meeting.

Wasted CLV said:
Foro and Per discussing art and morality,

Not to mention politics, Maiden lyrics and the pros and cons of being Dutch. ;)

Seriously though, that would be one blast of a party.

LooseCannon said:
I think GK and I have long since reached an unspoken agreement that this would never happen at an actual meeting.

Ah, drunken politics.  Is there any better way to have a discussion?

Oh dear, no. I couldn't possibly recount all those great conversations I had. They all ended in an agreement to disagree, but I think my conversation partners and I always went out of them a little wiser.

It really does sound like a good time.  And drunken discussions are always fun!  ...almost as fun as drunken flirting....

Yeah, that's the problem with going to private parties where you already know everybody. H, what would I give for a drunken flirt right now.

Wasted CLV said:
GK and LC talking politics, .....Zare and Albie discussing the difference between Windows/Linux/Mac (yeah, LC would be there too)....
So, LC will be multi-tasking. He will need to be there to help me understand Macs a bit more. :D

Back