Do you play guitar?

I play guitar. Mostly electric one. My favourite guitar is Gibson SG, how about you? Maiden guys are great players, they have great sound and awesome sense of style and I don't think I have to mention anything about their technique!

Yeh i play guitar, i have a Epiphone G-310 (I think), just got it, but now i'm savin up 4 a Fender strat HSS, with the S-1 swithcing system. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']ELECTRIC GUITAR
HEAVY METAL![/span]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i play bass!
bass bass bass bass [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I play a little bit of guitar,bass,drums,keyboards(only maiden songs like Sign of the Cross),I play also trombone and (I don't know if we say this in english)euphonium.

That's an Euphonium
[img src=\'http://www.bandasantamarija.com/photos/instruments/euphonium.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I am a trumpet player from England!!! I have toured in Spain and recently competed in London in a national festival. But i am learning the guitar because i love them and the sounds you can produce!!! I wish id learned it years ago now!!

My cousin and I play electric guitar. He is 13 and I am 14 years old.

[!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I play guitar, have played in 1.5 years. Played with a real band for 3 months. Before they never wanted to practice.
We have changed everything exept me and the bassist. I am also the vocalist.

I can't get a job, 'cause I can't get out of bed
I can't go to college, 'cause I've nothing in my head
I can't play drums and I can't really sing
I've tried to play guitar but it's got far too many strings...

I PLAY BASS!

no, seriously, I can play a bit of guitar, but I mainly use it for songwriting purposes, my main instrument is Bass.

I'm playing in two bands at the moment, one is a Maiden tribute band. People say I'm doing fairly good... so I guess I am good [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wasn't really sure what to choose here. I do play guitar, but not as well as I would like. I also play bass in a band (also dabbled in vocals), but my main instrument is keyboards/piano, which I've been playing in some context since I was about 9 or 10.
My band mostly do rock covers (AC/DC, Metallica, Guns 'n' Roses etc.); our one and only (so far) Maiden cover is The Trooper, which sounds amazing.

I have played guitar for 21 years, and Iron Maiden was the reason I started. If Murray or Smitty were to leave, I could honestly jump right in and play their complete set to a T. When I was much younger, "Live After Death" was my practice routine. I can play about 80% of their songs note for note. My advice to anyone wanting to learn Iron Maiden songs: LEARN THE Em penatonic scale! You can then play a large amount of their solos.

My guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson Explorer, Fender American Strat, Black Squier Strat (tricked out just like Murray's guitar-my first one), Jackson Dinky, Carvin Flying V, Guild D-30 acoustic.

Rock On!

yes i do. i have been playing the guitar since i was 11. playing the guitar had been my hobbies til i got a job. i only play the guitar when i have time

Yeah I play guitar too, I'm currently learning Dance of Death and Number of the Beast.

My first whole song I learned was Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana.

I started playing guitar last January and My guitar is an Ibanez Gio. Apparently it's one of the best guitars for beginners.

I've been playing electric guitar for over 15 years now, self taught with the help of magazines and tab books, and still learning new stuff all the time (recently just learnt to play the whole of Powerslave song on one guitar with the help of a harmonizer effect)  :smartarse:

Yeah, for 2 years in march.
I love it, playing maiden sends chills down my spine every time.

I bought an accoustic guitar, hoping that some Kirk Hammet would just magically blast out of my fingers. So far Ive butchered smoke on the water pretty bad.  B) I think one day, if I have the patience to learn, it may just be in my next life.  :innocent:
I almost pulled a Jimi Henderix with the axe for my buddies guitar hero even, he said go for it, but your buying it, so I didnt. I really wanted to just annihilate the damn thing though. I sing worse than a cat getting nuetered too.  :lol:

Do you play guitar

My mom made me take violin and piano when I was little, still cant read music...

I now play some guitar my guitars name is Jebus, seriously and I also play Tabla classical Indian drums - dot not feather, kindda like bongos

You?

StrangerInAStrangeLand said:
I recently read that guitar was the most popular instrument to play in the world. So I wanted to find out how many people on Maidenfans.com play it and how many of you play a different instrument. I play guitar, but what about you?

I am member there  :yey:
and i love to play guitar i just love it and i also play harmonica too.
:yey:

Back