DIO

I've decided to combine all of Dio albums from 1990 to 2004 in one with the best songs from each. This is how it ended:

Side A:
Wild One
2.Hey Angel
3.Why Are They Watching Me
4.As Long As It's Not About Love
5.Losing My Insanity (love the medieval riff)

Side B:
Challis
7.Killing The Dragon
8.Better In The Dark
9.Death By Love

bonus songs: Fever Dreams/One More For The Road/Master Of The Moon/Living The Lie

A very good album IMO.

Last edited:
I would go see this if it was very reasonably priced. I like the music and its played by pros, some of whom played with Dio. But it would have to be relatively cheap.
Initially I thought it was a shit idea and I sort of still do but fuck it, I'd try it. I would also be open to the idea of leaving early.

Happy Friday! Here's a pointless, lifeless-yet-still-overplayed version of "Black Sheep of the Family" ft. a second rate Dio impression!

I wished we have a full live album from DIO from the 80's.

His first live album was Intermission in 1986, but contains only 6 songs. He should had released a studio album in 1986.

What about Finding The Sacred Heart? It was originally just a video I think, but they put out a CD version in 2012 and it's on Spotify.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it was released as a live album (CD) in 2013. And yes, it was originally just a video (VHS in 1986).

This concert is a classic for the ages. I was so happy that it was finally released on DVD a couple of years back in 2013. Thank you for reminding me that we have a proper live album from the 80's of DIO. :ok:

Oh yeah, I forgot that it was released as a live album (CD) in 2013. And yes, it was originally just a video (VHS in 1986).

This concert is a classic for the ages. I was so happy that it was finally released on DVD a couple of years back in 2013. Thank you for reminding me that we have a proper live album from the 80's of DIO. :ok:
Plus we have Live at Donington 1983 and 1987 double cd. (I was at the 1987 show too!)
81yPy0LvWzL__AC_UL654_QL65_.jpg

9 years ago this day. Raise the horns, raise a chalice for our fallen god.

d2qryne-e18d5053-fc18-4cad-b224-641985154092.png

Cool story about how Jeff Pilson came to play bass for Dio in the 90s. I saw the Angry Machines tour & don't remember him there but maybe I wasn't paying attention to the bassist :p

Just discovered this song by The Rods that Ronnie sang lead on; this is from their reunion cd Vengeance; their guitarist David is Ronnie's cousin who he played with in Elf

Back