Did you like Dance of Death album?

That's in a totally different thread! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I never knew you could contribute, I'd probably contribute regularly, but I have lots of contributing on GameFAQs I want to do.

do you people know who i am yet? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't see what's so bad about Gates of Tomorrow it's on of my favourite tracks of the album.

And again my opinion is different from the other forum members [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Sep 19 2003, 05:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Sep 19 2003, 05:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I don't see what's so bad about Gates of Tomorrow it's on of my favourite tracks of the album.

And again my opinion is different from the other forum members [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
As always... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I agree, Gates of Tomorrow is really growing on me.

People think different. Some people thinks Gangland is better than Total Eclipse (I do) and some think vice versa. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I liked Total Eclipse better. Gates of Tomorrow is good, and I like it is much as I like New Frontier and Age of Innocence.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 19 2003, 02:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 19 2003, 02:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] People think different. Some people thinks Gangland is better than Total Eclipse (I do) and some think vice versa.  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I think gangland is far better

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Sep 19 2003, 09:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Sep 19 2003, 09:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think gangland is far better [/quote]
And so do I.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 20 2003, 08:06 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 20 2003, 08:06 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Probably it's because Gangland is a far better song. I kinda love that Once you were glad to be free for a while lines! [/quote]
It makes the song more catchy.

Gates of tomorrow rocks! Paschendale... how do you like it so much. It souds better and better, but still there are better songs on the album. Face in the sand an age of innocence are the worst in my opinion.

And total eclipse is better! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yes, you're right, but you mentioned many of the best albums ever released... Maiden did Piece of mind in the top of their history...

No, i didnt like the DOD album....I loved it !!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Its excellent, all the songs are great my faves being Rainmaker No More Lies Dance Of Death and Paschendale!! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 22 2003, 02:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 22 2003, 02:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] No! There's no real bad songs on the Piece of Mind, Powerslave or Seventh Son album. But they do exist on most Maiden album.

For an example: Running Free, Total Eclipse, Hooks in You and Gates of Tomorrow! [/quote]
Quest for fire & Losfer Words

Two very average Maiden songs.

I think Quest for Fire is good too. Not any kind of fantastic composition but nice anyway! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Really bad IM songs are for me the apparition and the assasin. And gates of tommorow IMHO rocks.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 23 2003, 02:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 23 2003, 02:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think Losfer Words (Big 'Orra) is great! Well worthy being on Powerslave album! [/quote]
[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It's their only boring instrumental track IMO.

Back