Deep dark secret

you only wish you were as cool as John, and could control the time lines!!  We could call you Dr. Onhell, and you could fly around in a blue out-house...destroying the olympics, snogging on Britney, teaching Adrian Smith to play guitar, showing Benjamin Franklin how to fly a kite, and burying the stargate in Egypt...

...wait, maybe that is your true deep dark secret...

wasted155 said:
you only wish you were as cool as John, and could control the time lines!!  We could call you Dr. Onhell, and you could fly around in a blue out-house...destroying the olympics, snogging on Britney, teaching Adrian Smith to play guitar, showing Benjamin Franklin how to fly a kite, and burying the stargate in Egypt...

...wait, maybe that is your true deep dark secret...

I'm soooooo stealing that next time I'm at work and running with it :D specially the blue outhouse!

Thats fine, but always beware running with loaded outhouses.. you never know what you mite get into!  :turd:

i really used to like the Olsen twins films like "Winning London" & "Holiday in the Sun" when i was a little younger. actually, i still do, brings back memories of my school days......

I kind of like the Reliant K version of the Veggie Tale's 'Pirates Who Don't Do Anything'

Classic lyrics like '...I've never licked a spark plug, and I've never sniffed a stink bug, and I've never painted daisy's on a big red rubber ball.  I've never bathed in yogurt and I don't look good in leggings...'

Tell me you can't like that!

If I could go back in time like when she was 18-20... Now? fat chance.

I don't believe you Onhell. I believe that you believe what you are saying but I would like to conduct an experiment with you and her in a hotel room together and unlimited liquor. You would do her numerous times.......... you would.....

Dunno?  I don't think it was ONhell's fault.

So, here's a weak one-- I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, and only know 3 words.  Guess thats a word a year.

Perun said:
Why did this thread die?
Wasted155 said:
Dunno?  I don't think it was ONhell's fault.

There's a first for everything...

Here's one, I saw Alice Cooper live last night and the opening act was Warrant. I heard them and I LOVED them!

Onhell said:
...and the opening act was Warrant. I heard them and I LOVED them!

Onhell said:
I hate most "party anthems." Unless I'm drunk or high, I cannot stand mindless party lyrics. I can much better stomach cheese like Europe or Survivor than the crap Kiss, Motley Crue and other "bands" have put out.
So, was you drunk or high? :D

I've seen Warrant on the 2nd of September 1992, opening before my first Maiden show. In fact it's the first band I have ever seen in concert.

I don't remember much of them, apart from the fact that they were loud to my unexperienced ears. I wondered if Maiden could top that.

In fact, as soon as Maiden started, I completely forgot about their performance.

Well, if we are going down the Warrant memory path:

I saw Warrant at my first outdoor concert.  I'd seen many bands prior inside (Maiden, Leppard, Dokken, et al), but this was my first ampitheater.  Not too bad, the stage had a river on the back side of it.  Warrant was the 'headliner', with Trixter and Firehouse.  And, to be honest, I had a great time.  Wouldn't go out of my way to see Trixter, but they opened for the Scorpions when I saw them, also.

Back