Deep dark secret

Wästed The Great

Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude
Staff member
I have an embarassing fact in my history.  I have been a Maiden fan for about 20 years, and I have never personally owned Powerslave.  Horrible thing to have to own up to.  I have had a copy on cassette -- copied off vinyl (that doesn't really count, does it?), but never my own vinyl, cassette, or cd.  I have almost all of the other studio albums in one formatt or another, other than VXI, and after visiting this forum for a while, it has come to my attention that it is another short coming in my collection. 

Therefore, this weekend, I am aiming to correct this problem! 

Anyone else have any deep dark secrets they wanna share?

I mentioned this in the noob-introduction thread, but my deep dark secret is this:  Up until last month, I'd never listened to Maiden at all.

Missed out on a LOT, too.  Still catching up; buying albums as I get the chance.  Currently, I own Killers, Powerslave, SIT and 7th Son.

SIT is a freakin' MASTERPIECE.  I love it!

I sleep with a teddy bear when I feel lonely

I go to visit Morrison's grave when I feel lonely

1142537133_8c7538544f.jpg

Mayo's great for dressings, in sandwiches etc., but really, it's an old inside joke between me and Maverick - it's not that I'm a mayo addict or anything of that sort. Where is Mav, anyway? Haven't heard from him in ages  :(

He is no longer part of the IMC for personal reasons known fully only by certain mods.  No one expects him to be back.

Back