Deep dark secret

Onhell's a Catholic. So it depends on what your definition of Christian is. I've had many evangelicals tell me that Catholic ain't Christian.

LooseCannon said:
Onhell's a Catholic. So it depends on what your definition of Christian is. I've had many evangelicals tell me that Catholic ain't Christian.
Yea i'm catholic too. Christian is a term used for people who believe Jesus is Christ hence CHRISTians.Making Catholics Christian.  In fact Catholic was the first form of Christianity and everything else IMO is a form of Protestant. They don't differ much at all.

Metalheadlady said:
my grandparents are pitos.(spanish word)

Could you be more specific on the meaning of pitos in this case? Because the two meanings I know are "[a] whistle" and "dick"...

The Knife Master said:
oh ok. Now I need to think of a deep dark secret..... Oh I got one. I'm Christian  :devil2: Probally the only one on this forum too.
You're not alone. :) But I'm not really any particular religion. I basically believe in God above and have Christian values.

It's possible "conservative" means something different in Canada than it does in Norway, but for the last few elections I've been voting conservative. Maybe that's because "liberal" in Norway means you don't know where you are in the political landscape, and "social democrat" means you are trying to save the world - by giving money to corrupt African politicians and by putting pointless taxes on specific types of car engines.

I used to dip quesadillas in yogurt mixed with honey... hmm, I should do that again, that sounds delicious :)

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
You're not alone. :) But I'm not really any particular religion. I basically believe in God above and have Christian values.
that would make you agnostic wouldn't it?

Just read the definition and I must've been thinking of something else. Or just confusing the word.

In fact Catholic was the first form of Christianity and everything else IMO is a form of Protestant. They don't differ much at all.

The split came in 1054 A.D. Prior to that they were just Christians. It was a political split into western Church and eastern Church. Former being called "Catholic", latter "Orthodox".
In middle ages Protestantism spawn from the Catholic western branch office. Because they thought they'd get better hookers and more booze as independent business.

Oh, and i made love with Onhell's teddybear. It was a refreshing experience.

Zare said:
The split came in 1054 A.D. Prior to that they were just Christians. It was a political split into western Church and eastern Church. Former being called "Catholic", latter "Orthodox".
In middle ages Protestantism spawn from the Catholic western branch office. Because they thought they'd get better hookers and more booze as independent business.

Oh, and i made love with Onhell's teddybear. It was a refreshing experience.

All the above is true... Specially the teddybear part, she's still wondering when you are going to call her back.

Eddies Wingman said:
It's possible "conservative" means something different in Canada than it does in Norway, but for the last few elections I've been voting conservative. Maybe that's because "liberal" in Norway means you don't know where you are in the political landscape, and "social democrat" means you are trying to save the world - by giving money to corrupt African politicians and by putting pointless taxes on specific types of car engines.

Norway and Sweden really are similar. ;)

Wasted CLV said:
'With' or 'to'?

It doesn't matter as long as it's love.

All the above is true... Specially the teddybear part, she's still wondering when you are going to call her back.

It's a "she"!?!  :D :D

Deep dark secrets:
1. I love pumpkin pie more than Yax.
2. I stopped praying and having any semblance of belief in god in grade 1.
3. My first and only smoke was at age 5.
4. I tried to measure my penis once.
5. My highschool girlfriend was a total nutcase. 

Genghis Khan said:
Deep dark secrets:
4. I tried to measure my penis once.
once? you are not a man, I usually do it AT LEAST every six months, just to feel good about myself :D

5. My highschool girlfriend was a total nutcase. 
Just your highschool girlfriend? Lucky you, ALL my Gfs have been nuts, I conclude ALL women are crazy, just varying degrees of it.

Back