DC Extended Universe Thread (Spoilers inside!)

At this point I'm not planning on seeing JL in theaters. I will maybe see Thor if the reviews are good, didn't see the first two in theaters.

I'll see Thor.

So far DCEU has served up a plate of misery, a massive bowl of suck, and a jumbled mess of what looked good before too many chefs hacked at it.

I'll definitely see JL in theaters, probably not the premiere though, but next day or so. I wanna be in on all the jokes in case they make something worse than SAVE MARTHA :D

Pretty good editing job for a youtube amateur of meshing the BvS Battle of Metropolis footage in with the end of Man of Steel:

Since WB is making Batman and Harry Potter movies...how about Batman vs Voldemort? (just for laughs)

Batman: so you hate half-bloods.
Lord Voldemort: that's right.
Batman: That's a bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Saw Batman: the Killing Joke animated R rated blu ray. Read the graphic novel years ago. 1 scene in the film i don't remember in the novel is
Batman & Batgirl having sex! In addition to what Joker does to Barbara
, because of innuendo language, the R is deserved & is not for kids. The end i did not care for (don't remember how the novel ended). However this was well done. Great to hear Kevin Conroy & Mark Hammill back in their classic roles.
Cool sneak peak of JL Dark animated upcoming film in special features.

I've recently saw few DC animated movies for first time. I must say that some of them are WAY better then the movies I've seen recently: Assault on Arhkam > Suicide Squad and The Dark Knight Returns > Batman VS Superman.

For DC animated movies, I recommend JL Doom which is based on the storyline JL Tower of Babel. For those not familiar, I won't spoil the plot. Batman fans will love it. Shows just how paranoid he is...

Justice League wrapped filming and this BTS montage has plenty of action (with a few bloopers & a brief shot of Superman)

I haven't watched Supergirl yet, but I like Flash and The Arrow shows. I've been catching them on Netflix whenever they are updated. Pretty fun. Flash is my favorite of them so far. Tho, I've been told that Gotham is pretty awesome as well.
Did you get around to watching Gotham yet?

New wonder woman trailer! I figure the reason this movie will deal with WW I and not WWII ((like in the comics & 70s TV show) is because 1. Marvel just did that with Cap America TFA & 2. now is the 100th anniversary of WWI

Back