❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

What's a cool response to questions like "Are you looking for a girlfriend?" or "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" when asked by potential girlfriends?

I feel like "I'm deathly scared of rejection" isn't a cool answer, so I'm looking for new ideas.
For me, things go to shit as soon as I start thinking about how to sound cool or what the other person wants to hear. Just say what you want, it’s not such a big deal. If your wording will make her lose interest in you, then the interest wasn’t strong to begin with. That’s why pickup artists are full of crap. There’s no “three magic words” that will make her crazy about you, each person is different.

No, it was meant as an expression of sympathy and encouragement. It usually came from women who had made it abundantly clear to me that they would not date me.
Oh, I see what you mean now. It's still cruel, like, why say that, even out of sympathy, if it's clear it's not going to happen? Hook me up with a friend instead.

I got that a lot when I was single. Usually it was, "Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're so awesome. I'd totally date you if I was single."
I see. I did not get that myself, but this is a bit different here. With NP, this is about a "potential" girlfriend. So, assuming: without trouble (excuse) of an already existing relation (the person is not making clear she would not date NP).

Vibe of this:
tenor.gif
What do you mean?
Quite a number of coolest responses you could use, generously provided by @Jer for you free of charge or copyright, and that's your comment?

She is so cute that I want to look into her big green eyes and hear her sweet voice all day.
Sometimes the stars align. I’m at school, locked up in an editing room all day, and when I decide to go to the store to get food, passing through the main lobby, there is exactly one person there: her, and no one else to bother. Had a nice little conversation. The day doesn’t feel so hopeless anymore.

I'm either so deep in the friendzone it's not even funny (90%) or she decided not to ease it up for me at all and is waiting for me to make the move (10%). It's frustrating AF.

I'm either so deep in the friendzone it's not even funny (90%) or she decided not to ease it up for me at all and is waiting for me to make the move (10%). It's frustrating AF.
If you're interested, make the move. If you're not interested, that's fine.

If you are interested in a woman romantically, and become her friend out of a desire to get close to her, that's becoming a friend under false pretenses. If you go for it and it doesn't work, then you're at least not lying to her for the reason why you're hanging out. If you go for it and it doesn't work and you want to be friends, then you can determine if it's worth putting aside those feelings, but she knows. But if you like, accept the friendzone and then nine months later make a move, she'll always be wondering if that was the context.

Just, be honest and go for it if you want to.

If you are interested in a woman romantically, and become her friend out of a desire to get close to her, that's becoming a friend under false pretenses.
I've definitely been guilty of this in the past but thankfully I grew out of it as I got older. With this girl, it really hasn't been the case.

I heard of her through mutual acquaintances, who told me she's a dumb bitch and also too hot for me so I kind of wrote off looking at her like that. She was the one who initiated the contact with me; found me on FB, asked for my number and then we gradually got closer; texts became voice messages, voice messages became 3 hour long phone calls and drinking together until dawn. She wasn't a dumb bitch at all; maybe she was to those guys but definitely not too me.

I still kind of wrote off admitting to myself that I like her because I figured I don't have any chances, and once I admitted to myself that I do actually like her, she got a job that had her work long shifts every day of the week and so we drifted apart. Then she moved abroad and we completely lost contact. It took me a few months but I got over her and ended up with that other girl.

When the pandemic started last year, she reached back out and contacted me first but we didn't talk often until she came back home. I was determined not to fall for her again, but then I saw her again and she looked better than ever and then the texts->voice messages->5+ hour long phone calls started again and I really couldn't help myself; before we lost contact at least I had a social life (uni, work, old friends) and many different escapes so that I can distract myself but now during the pandemic I talk to her more than anyone in real or virtual life.

So if I make a move and she gets super offended and stops talking to me, I'd be devastated. If she rejected me but we stayed in contact, I would actually be able to cope. I mean, it's easy to say that from this perspective, but I hope that's how I'd react.

Niko neće ovo skapirati osim tebe i mene :D

Ovu sam puštao u momentima patetike kada je zapalila u tvoje krajeve:

Back