Crazy news 'round the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first(?) Mid-pandemic music festival to occur will be taking place this month in South Dakota. Featuring a thrilling lineup including Smash Mouth, Trapt, and Buckcherry :lol:

Apparently masks, and social distancing, is optional. :facepalm:

The event, set to last Aug. 7-16, also features Big Skillet, Saving Abel, Drowning Pool, and Quiet Riot, among others. According to Newscenter1, organizers aren’t expecting the record crowd they initially predicted for the fest’s 80th anniversary.

“We are going to have quite a few people here, not nearly as many as everybody would have expected but we are going to have a lot of people here,” Buffalo Chip owner Rod Woodruff told the outlet. “And they’re all coming to have a good time and to see friends that they haven’t seen probably for a year.”

Seriously, how can anyone resist the temptation to go out and see a lineup like that!

Although I feel sorry for the loss of his flat and belongings his message that their love for each other was more important, really touched me. I wish them the best on their wedding. I bet their opening dance will be an In Flames song. :blueangel:

So Beirut went boom. Most sources say it was an accident while some conspiracy theorist tie it to other explosions that happened days before/after.... Gonna go with the accidental boom from what we know so far.

I mean, the video evidence alone shows us exactly what happened, so I guess if you're a moron or you think there were deepfakes out literally 2 minutes after the explosion...this was an accident caused by corruption and laziness, and not malicious in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back