Crazy news 'round the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUTBACK BIGGEST KANGAROO
- NSW Department of Primary Industries worker Peter Teasdale has come across a lot of kangaroos while out working in the scrub, but never one this big.

The Lake Victoria project officer from far western NSW said he was checking some wild dog camera traps when he looked up to see a 2m-high ‘roo standing menacingly on his haunches.
31437334_965920946900691_799322515577238536_n.jpg

“I’ve worked in a lot of national parks and come across a lot of ‘roos out here in the scrub, but this is the biggest I’ve ever seen,” he said.

“He wasn’t aggressive, but he was asserting his dominance by standing up tall.”

Mr Teasdale said his strategy for avoiding being dragged into a man versus beast fight was to make himself small

“You make yourself smaller so they don’t feel threatened,” he said.

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au

Sexuality expert says parents should ask for consent to change a baby's diaper

An author and educator has been ridiculed after saying parents should ask babies for consent before a diaper change and watch for a response through body language.

Deanne Carson said in an ABC News segment that families could set up “a culture of consent” in the home by asking newborns: “I’m going to change your nappy now, is that OK?”

The CEO of youth relationship service Body Safety Australia added: “Of course, a baby’s not going to respond, ‘Yes, Mom, that’s awesome, I’d love to have my nappy changed,’ but if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact, then you’re letting that child know that their response matters.”

:facepalm:

OUTBACK BIGGEST KANGAROO - NSW Department of Primary Industries worker Peter Teasdale has come across a lot of kangaroos while out working in the scrub, but never one this big.

The Lake Victoria project officer from far western NSW said he was checking some wild dog camera traps when he looked up to see a 2m-high ‘roo standing menacingly on his haunches.
31437334_965920946900691_799322515577238536_n.jpg

“I’ve worked in a lot of national parks and come across a lot of ‘roos out here in the scrub, but this is the biggest I’ve ever seen,” he said.

“He wasn’t aggressive, but he was asserting his dominance by standing up tall.”

Mr Teasdale said his strategy for avoiding being dragged into a man versus beast fight was to make himself small

“You make yourself smaller so they don’t feel threatened,” he said.

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au
That looks like one mean kickboxer kangaroo, ready to kick some arse.

Kinda seems like a destiny fullfilled

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - A Florida woman named Crystal Methvin was arrested on Saturday for possessing crystal meth.

According to WFLA, this was her fifteenth arrest on drug charges, and it came after an anonymous complaint to police.

They found three people sitting in a car, and WFLA reports that when they tested the drug paraphernalia it tested positive for crystal meth.

So Penka the cow is in trouble. She wandered off and unwittingly crossed the border between Bulgaria and Serbia. She came back home, but now she has to die because she effectively entered the EU without the necessary certification. It all makes for a good story and (I sincerely apologise for this) you can read more about it here:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6452460/who-is-penka-cow-why-sentenced-to-death-eu/

What I wanted to point out here was the map of Bulgaria that The Sun posted in this article. I think The Sun has settled the infamous name dispute.
DD-COMPOSITE-BULGARIA.jpg

They shoot cows for illegal immigration but let hundreds of thousands pass without passports LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back