Coronavirus

We can keep Boris out of the way for a few days. :ok:

He must be the most high profile person to get the virus. Tom Hanks is probably better known around the world but he's not running a country.

He must be the most high profile person to get the virus. Tom Hanks is probably better known around the world but he's not running a country.

There's also Charles. He's not really running anything, but everyone knows him and he's technically a prince, so...

Be careful what you wish for. If Boris is out, Matt Hancock takes the reins!

You cannot make these things up! The hubris...

I seen a tweet saying the UK is trying to make it appear that less people are dying from Covid, only people who's families give consent are included in the statistics, only people who die in hospital are included in the statistics, and they aren't doing covid tests in postmortems

Be careful what you wish for. If Boris is out, Matt Hancock takes the reins!
It will be Dominic Raab actually - the man who quit as Brexit Secretary because the deal he negotiated wasn't good enough! :facepalm: I don't have any particular issue with Matt Hancock, but he seems like a bit of a wet blanket and a nodding dog for Boris. When this whole thing started he was bumbling his way through interviews and statements - totally out of his depth. In fairness, I can't imagine any politician would have a clue how to deal with this though. Hancock seems to have grown into the role though and has found his voice now, it's just not a very authoritative one.

EDIT: Matt Hancock now tests positive!

Last edited:
It will be Dominic Raab actually - the man who quit as Brexit Secretary because the deal he negotiated wasn't good enough! :facepalm: I don't have any particular issue with Matt Hancock, but he seems like a bit of a wet blanket and a nodding dog for Boris. When this whole thing started he was bumbling his way through interviews and statements - totally out of his depth. In fairness, I can't imagine any politician would have a clue how to deal with this though. Hancock seems to have grown into the role though and has found his voice now, it's just not a very authoritative one.

EDIT: Matt Hancock now tests positive!

You are right. I always get the balding ones mixed up!

After the Prime Minister and Health Secretary tested positive for the virus the Chief Medical Officer is now self-isolating after showing symptoms.

Italy has also had more than 900 new deaths a few days after the new deaths decreased for a couple of days. Brutal.

Well, taking into account recent development, USA is in for a much bigger disaster soon. I really, really hope and pray I'm wrong.

Back