Coronavirus

And that's why vaccines etc. are important. Coronavirus is great example of what can happen if you don't use medicines.

A vaccine is still most likely a long way off. Shutdowns look to be the best defence at the moment.

Hey guys! How are you? I work with music. Most of the time i'm playing some gigs to live my life. All my shows are canceled due to Corona Virus. I can't pay my bills. So i made this three presets for Mooer Ge200 and i make this link to sell them...i need help! Hope that you like it! And i will understand if you don't buy...Thank you anyway!

Also, my channel has some free tips too. Subscribe if you like it! Thanks!

ET5oq1TXkAICNiw

Here in India, today is the first day of a 21-day nationwide lockdown. Only emergency healthcare and essential shops are allowed to stay open.

Now Levitt, who received the 2013 Nobel Prize in chemistry for developing complex models of chemical systems, is seeing similar turning points in other nations, even those that did not instill the draconian isolation measures that China did.

He's not a medical doctor though, and definitely not a virologist, so maybe he's making himself a little important here.

That's what happens when you follow websites that aren't really news.

Try the JHU coronavirus map.
My two cents. I think there's a lot of variation in practice regarding how and when patients are counted as recovered, and to what extent there is exact reporting of it.

I know that the Worldometers.info website uses reliable sources for its data on Norway, but still the website only gives six recovered out of a total of nearly 3000 confirmed cases - and they don't give the specific source for the recoveries. I also haven't seen that the Norwegian Institute for Public Health reports recoveries on their front page, as they do for number of confirmed cases and number of hospitalized.

Another thing is that since most people who have the virus in Europe and North America have got it the last three weeks, there will actually not be many who have yet fully recovered among those most likely to have been registered in the first place (i.e. serious cases), as it is reported that in serious cases the disease actually does last for weeks. (Don't quote me on this, but I think I heard one healthcare official did say that they planned for a scenario where those who required care in hospitals would require more than 2 weeks, some 3 or 4 weeks).

So if the reported number of recoveries is low in a given country/state/city, it may be for either of those two reasons.

Another happy news from Poland:
- The Polish government didn't order medical equipment from UE with other countries - we were late.
- We have banned masks on platforms like alibaba etc. however politician from the ruling party also owns the company that makes masks - he just sold 5 000 000 of them to the government. So basically we can't buy them but now friends of politicians are starting to selling them because they can do it.
- People donate money to hospitals (my family spent the last 4 days making masks for local hospitals) because the government only makes promises in media. However, two days ago they spent around $100 000 to buy space for obituaries in newspapers.

UE had managed this so bad… It must be the UE who buy all the stuff and delivery to their most needed countries.
Once more time I don't understand how the UE works in Brussels. they haven't done anything. Where's the Health commisioner?

Back