Chris Cornell Survivor - Fell On Black Days Wins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta say, this album is consistent. I like it a lot, but I'm having an almost impossible time picking favorites and least favorite songs here. I feel like its something that will constantly change each time I listen to it.

On thing I do know, the vocals here are on point. This could possibly even be the strongest album in that department.

Alright, before I change my mind, I'm voting for Through the Window + the last 4 songs. Also 4th of July & Eyelid's Mouth.

ELIMINATED
Black Saturday
Worried Moon
Before We Disappear
Josephine
Murder Of Blue Skies

PROMOTED
Taree
Eyelid's Mouth
Rowing

Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart
Dead Wishes
Higher Truth

The album rounds are now over, and the finals have begun!

The first wave of promoted songs has returned to the game. The next wave will enter once this group is down to 10 songs.

Oooh, finals! Yay!

4th of July
When I'm Down
Doesn't Remind Me
Sound of a Gun
Disappearing Act
Two Drink Minimum
Higher Truth

w00t! Man, this music covers some serious sonic ground...

Mood for Trouble
Gun
Pretty Noose
Doesn't Remind Me
Sound of a Gun
Disappearing Act
Two Drink Minimum
Higher Truth

I just want to say that the fact that we got four Superunknown songs to the finals is really cool. They're not the ones from that album that I would have picked, (If it wasn't obvious already by the fact that I have been consistently voting for 4th of July :p) but it's still impressive how these songs were able to survive past every subsequent album and last all the way to the finals.

Anyway, here are my votes:

My Wave
4th of July
Disappearing Act
Two Drink Minimum
Eyelid's Mouth

ELIMINATED
Sound Of A Gun
Disappearing Act
Two Drink Minimum
Higher Truth

Also, one quick note: For now the voting will remain the same as the album rounds, but once we're down to the final twenty songs, the number of votes allowed will be reduced to five. Then four votes at 15 songs remaining, and standard rules for the Top 10.

For some reason I'm really digging Gun. I hope it's able to stick around for a bit.

Voting for:

Mood for Trouble
My Wave
4th of July
Eyelid's Mouth

ELIMINATED
Mood For Trouble
Gun
Doesn't Remind Me
Eyelid's Mouth

It's now time for the second wave of promoted songs.

Back