Chris Cornell Survivor - Fell On Black Days Wins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ELIMINATED
Pillow Of Your Bones
Exploder
Bring Em Back Alive
Light My Way

PROMOTED
Can't Change Me
When I'm Down
Disappearing One

Out of Exile joins the game!

The second Audioslave album saw the band beginning to come into their own sound and establish an identity of their own. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart and has also gone on to achieve platinum status.

I actually find this album to be quite a let down after the debut. It's not bad, but there's a ton of mediocre material on here. The only great song is Yesterday to Tomorrow, IMO.

Voting for:

Be Yourself
Doesn't Remind Me
Heaven's Dead
Man or Animal
Dandelion
The Curse

Also Fell on Black Days, I Am The Highway, and Getaway Car

While this isn't quite as strong as the debut, it's still a very solid album overall.

4th of July
Set It Off
Drown Me Slowly
Heaven's Dead
The Worm
Man or Animal
The Curse

It's time to get ruthless. I'm voting for everything save for 3 songs from each album. Which means

4th of July
Cochise
Like a Stone
Getaway Car
Your Time Has Come
Yesterday To Tomorrow

are all getting votes.

RUTHLESS x2!

Fell on Black Days
Cochise
I Am the Highway
Getaway Car
Your Time Has Come
Be Yourself
Doesn't Remind Me

I absolutely love Yesterday to Tomorrow, that bridge is stellar. That and the title track are honestly the only great songs on that whole album.

I do really like Yesterday, but for some reason I still prefer Be Yourself and Doesn't Remind Me. It's probably because I'm a lot more familiar with the latter two having heard them a lot on the radio and such over the years.

Updating this now. Be Yourself loses the tie to Doesn't Remind Me based on its total number of votes from the previous rounds; Doesn't Remind Me will be the third song promoted from Out of Exile.

ELIMINATED
Be Yourself

PROMOTED
Out Of Exile
Doesn't Remind Me
Yesterday To Tomorrow

Revelations joins the game!

The third and final Audioslave album. It was released in September of 2006. This album incorporates a lot of funk and soul influences into many of its songs. Due in large part to the fact that Audioslave would end up permanently splitting up in February of the following year, most of the songs here have never been performed live.

Back