Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Great stories I thought until I realized you were not talking about Johnny Cash. Much disappoint.
s-l300.jpg
vs
20170207-102041-091422.png

Who, in your opinion, would be more likely to appear in Saap's dreams?

I've seen Tommy Cash twice live and twice randomly walking on the street. I've never seen Johnny Cash in real life. I don't know much anything about the latter except for Ring of Fire and Hurt. I figure Johnny ain't the one more likely to appear in my dreams.

Janick appeared in my dreams again at the weekend. He encountered me trying to stop a nosebleed and got me a drink of something pink (not sure what) that he said would help (but I can't remember if it did). Then he sat down next to me and invited me to ask him anything. Of course I couldn't think of a single bloody thing to ask him and then woke up feeling somewhat annoyed with myself.

Usually only every so often, but I'm taking a certain medicine lately that makes them more frequent (not serious, but it gets annoying).

Usually only every so often, but I'm taking a certain medicine lately that makes them more frequent (not serious, but it gets annoying).
What sort of medicine? I've found some suggestion that mine could be connected to prolonged use of ibuprofen.

I never used to get nosebleeds until a couple of days before Christmas. Since then there have been seven in total. The most recent (at time of posting) was Saturday, I was half way into town and couldn't stop it so I had to go back again, holding my nose all the way. Which probably explains where the dream came from (but not why Janick put in an appearance ... :confused:)

I slept for fifteen hours, woke up multiple times during the night and fell asleep again to see a new dream.

The first one I remember was on a ship that was heading towards Finland, where me and my family were supposed to take a plane to Tallinn. That's peculiar as it would make much more sense to go to Helsinki by ship from Tallinn and travel somewhere else by plane. Anyway, some meathead was together with us. He stepped on a scale and it showed 135 kg which is almost double my weight. He gave me an advice which I took seriously even though he wasn't an intelligent guy: "Stop smiling like that."
The second one happened in summertime at night. I was walking on my home street and heard sounds of a party emanating from one house. I wanted to be in on the fun and walked through the gate, knowing that I'm walking into hostile territory. I just stood there for a while until the party people came outside. Their boss stepped in front of me, intimidatingly close and on a higher platform so he was towering above me, and started to bully me with weird aggressive talk. I wasn't scared, but I didn't know what to do either. He told everyone to go for a walk, so we did, and he wanted to fight me while we were strolling. He was shit at fighting and just threw his arms around randomly, but I wasn't any better and his arms blocked all my attempts at attacking him. The other kids looked like they wanted to fight against their boss, then against me, unsure of whose side they are on. In the end, the boss dude threatened to throw a spider on me and asked me if I was afraid. I pretended I wasn't but when he threw what he called a "dog-spider" on my face, I panicked and woke up, feeling around with my hand to make sure there were no spiders around.
The third episode was on a football field. I was one of the players and it seemed to be quite a high-level game. At one point, our goalkeeper just walked off the field and gave the opponents a free goal. I replaced him as goalkeeper, knowing that I suck. I managed to dodge a couple of balls but some of the opponents' players walked right into my goal and harassed me by not letting me do my job. I became furious at one guy and shouted profanities at him, hoping to make him angry and start a fight. Totally not like me in real life but it might be the suppressed subconscious me. We lost the game 4:5 and I walked away from the field, feeling disappointed. I grabbed a baseball bat and swung it around in the air. The end.

Much evaporated after I woke up, unfortunately, but here’s an attempt to assemble the remaining fragments:

First there was this gorgeous ginger milf, insisting to be genetically modified into a brunette – not because she couldn’t be bothered to just use a black wig but because she wanted to get rid of the freckles on her thighs. Fast forward, I’m in a park, sunshine bucolics and all, and I notice two guys looking exactly the same, dressed the same, looking at me funnily; big deal, twins; but then a third one initially walking in the opposite direction joins them, turns around dramatically and all three grin at me in a particularly unpleasant way. Disturbed, I look away only to see three other guys looking exactly the same (between themselves, not like the first three) and all three of them having crooked teeth, and crooked in exactly the same way. Fast forward again, running and hiding in various basements of a ruined city, concrete dust on the streets and all, hiding from all the triplets hunting for non-modified humans, killing them for sure and maybe eating them, can’t remember really. There was more, and it all made perfect sense in my dream but the only thing I remember is thinking, we should have left her with the freckles on her thighs after all.

I dreamed that I was in a world in which John F. Kennedy was still alive. He looked no day older than he was when he was killed, despite being 100 years old. Same went for Jackie Kennedy, who was wearing a bright red lumberjack shirt. I knew it was a dream and that this wasn't the normal world. I wanted it to end because JFK was following me everywhere and just kept staring at me. Wherever I was, he would sit there and stare at me. I wanted the dream to end to get rid of this fucking creep and I told him I'd be posting this on Maidenfans when I wake up.

Back