Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I had a sexy dream last night. To be honest I don't remember most of it, but the fact that I remember any at all is a miracle lately. Anywho. What I remember is this beautiful, blonde, young woman chases after me, "Sir! Sir!" I turn around and she hands me a piece of paper, "Here's Dominik Hasek's number so you can get more information." I look down and it's a torn piece of notebook paper with a series of numbers on it, they don't look like anything, much less a phone number. THEN, she hands me a SECOND piece of paper and her tone changes to a more sultry one, "And here's mine in case you're interested." I look down, another torn piece of notebook paper, but this one does look like a phone number. As I'm looking at it she starts intertwining her fingers with mine and I look up to find her giving me the come hither eyes. She pulls me in and gives me kiss and I just melted. I take a deep breath and go in for more. Then I woke up. Oh Well.

I hope you still remember the phone number?
:D
When I was younger I had a photographic memory and I'm certain I would've remembered it. Now, I hardly remember what I did yesterday, my dreams vanish as soon as I wake up, so the fact I even remember what I do about this one is a miracle.

No, I need to read more, put them in spoiler tags!
Well, if you insist. I really just wanted to get it out of my head because it me made sick thinking about x)
What I remember... It started with the kid as an enemy in the game Noita (so pixel-art style), like I said he makes you listen to him playing a song on his piano (it's brown, and maybe actually a harpsichord. This is the detail I was afraid of sharing :P, which kills you when it ends.
Then there were some encounters with the kid (now in reality). One time it was in a snowy woods at night, I encountered the kid and he began playing, which paralyzed me. I got into panic and realized what's happening so I tried to get away, then the child got angry and had guards hold me while he kept playing. Then, you know, he stabbed my mouth.

Next one he got in my room and did his thing again. I think here is where my brain decided this isn't fair so I added a clause that the kid is helpless if his piano is taken from him. Additionally there are four monsters that prey on this child, only detail is that they're named after metal bands (Iron Maiden and Spawn of Possession are the two names I remember). Now that my brain is happy, it conjures happy scenarios, like one where I take his piano away and then stab him in the mouth. Take that! And one where the monster appears and it smashes the piano, which leaves the child helpless. The feeling is that I'm in a loop of facing this kid and being filled with horror. Last two scenarios, are one where I try to destroy the piano and fail, and the kid has a sadistic grin as he plays (needless to say, the knife then goes where knives go). The other is where the kid is my younger sister, though there wasn't any action only the idea of it. Seeing people right after you had an evil picture of them in your mind is yuck. Main reason I wanted to detach ASAP from the dream, not that the gore was fun recalling either.

Back