Bruce nasty to fans??

I've met Bruce a couple of times, first time was at a bar and he was more than happy to take a quick picture and seemed friendly to everyone approaching him that night... The second I happened to be staying at the same hotel and witnessed him being met outside by a few people with a huge stack of items to sign and his answer was "EBAY" as he walked on by signing nothing ahahah

I met Alice Cooper and he was way cool.

So was Steven Tyler.

In fact, of all the famous people I've met (maybe over a dozen or so), the musicians were always cool.

The pro athletes (other than Cal Ripken Jr.), were the ones that were d*cks.

I met Alice Cooper and he was way cool.

So was Steven Tyler.

In fact, of all the famous people I've met (maybe over a dozen or so), the musicians were always cool.

The pro athletes (other than Cal Ripken Jr.), were the ones that were d*cks.
never heard a bad story about Alice Cooper, the guy is amazing

I met him in 98, i couldnt barely speak, i was in front of a small venue where he was playing during chemical wedding tour. Small venue 800 people! and it was like 18h we were waiting there and suddenly y turn back and met him face to face, less than 1 meter. He was signing autographs and the only thing i could do is give him the ticket and he signed my ticket. AMAZING show btw bruce doing a headstand in the monitors

a friend of mine met bruce in the airport and asked him for a picture and he said "why?" LOL finally he took the picture but was horrible LOL
I met him in 98, i couldnt barely speak, i was in front of a small venue where he was playing during chemical wedding tour. Small venue 800 people! and it was like 18h we were waiting there and suddenly y turn back and met him face to face, less than 1 meter. He was signing autographs and the only thing i could do is give him the ticket and he signed my ticket. AMAZING show btw bruce doing a headstand in the monitors
Sums it up really - you asked at an appropriate time: your friend didn't.

It is very unlikely that all six of IM members will be nice.
I always had the impession that Dave & Nicko are jerks, Adrian & Janick are nice guys, while Bruce & Steve are somewhere in the middle (with Steve slightly nicer than Bruce).

I run into Nicko almost always at Rock N Roll ribs in the fall. He has never once been a jerk to anyone. He sits down with fans and eats their food. That's about as jerky as he gets lol Hasn't done that since covid which I understand. Steve is a teddy bear off the stage... chatted with him last year in Orlando before the British Lion gig at Ace Cafe. Never met Dave, Adrian or Janick but Dave did throw me his wrist band at BOS tour opener in Florida :)

Sums it up really - you asked at an appropriate time: your friend didn't.
He was signing autographs to the people waiting in front of the gate. A small venue and as i said i was speaking with other guys ,we were like 20 people and suddenly i friend of mine said "ahi le tienes" is there he is in english,i turned back and face to face LOL . What a great concert, the best ive been with reunion tour 99
Check this video.......

Attachments

• sala-caracol.jpeg
    sala-caracol.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 9
  • caracol.jpg
    caracol.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
The guy who owns Double Four Records in Stockport (just a few feet away from Robinsons brewery where the Trooper beer is made) told me recently that Bruce has been into his shop a few times and spoken to him and was always down to earth and happy to talk.

I saw Bruce Dickinson at a grocery store in Split yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Dorina candybars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Bruce Dickinson at a grocery store in Split yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Dorina candybars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:lol: :lol:

Quite possibly based on a true story.

Last edited:

Your story reminds me of the ones about Eric Zemmour (a french politician who was in the race for the presidential election recently) : he doesn't pay for what he's "buying" in groceries and supermarkets, too... Bruce and Zemmour are both millionaires, infinitely richer than the most of the british and french people and they do want all for free... I can't understand this kind of guys... :rolleyes:

Back